The (Un)official write anything you want page

A friend of mine uploaded Arditi's album Marching on to Victory for me and I thought I'd post about it here as well in case someone's interested:

to_victory.jpg

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=F18084957D630666

NADafuck said:
Pregnant chicks can suck it. Actually, not even that I don't think. Man, people always say "oooh preggos have a natural beauty" or "you're glowing" or whatever but man, pregnant chicks are gross.

hahahahaha I hate the spread of humanity ahhahahaahahah
Jeff-a-tool said:
haahahahahah pregnancy = a necessary discomfort/stupidity/humiliation/headache/evil/naturality/shits.

there's something in human nature makes us feel it's necessary to mystify and/or beautify things that only exist to maintain life stasis? i mean, look at us and crapping - all it is is expelling waste from the system and is sometimes altered by food that is unnatural or whose chemical content is too high in certain compounds, and we can have a 3 hour discussion on the merits of our stand-out 5 minute episodes that only exist to keep our bodies detoxified. preganancy is even worse because it's not fun or enjoyable. bitches smile at their babies when they're born out of fucking relief, not joy. the sweaty red bints are just fucking glad that they can stop throwing up in the morning and feeling like pigs for eating more than half a tomato for lunch. procreation is but an evolutionary tool. does anybody look at mitosis and say "oh my god, that cell is so beautiful when it's dividing itself??" fuck no!! 'cause a cell doesn't bone, then get either excited and cry or surprised and cry or overwhelmed and cry or disappointed and cry. a cell doesn't go to preggo gap to buy a tube top that'll fit a 50 pound bag of potatoes, and have to put up with it's bitchy self complaining about not being ladylike when it's doing the one god damn thing that is more ladylike than any fucking thing on the planet next to desperate god damn housewives. a cell doesn't spend all night in the hospital because it's bitch self needs 5 gallons of drugs to feel no pain and have a 38 hour labor instead of just having a fucking kid the way it was meant to be done. a cell doesn't need a stroller and one peice sausage outfits with bob the builder on them. a cell doesn't meet all of it's gaping-vag friends at cocoa's once a week to talk about how smart their 5 day old baby is because he only rubs craps on his face instead of trying to eat it. a cell doesn't need a fucking race car bed. pregancy is nothing more than a god damn necessary avenue that has become something beautiful because it's the farthest fucking thing from it, and it can't be anything else. otherwise, reality would set in, wimmen would know that they're gonna be fat, ugly, and angry for 9 months, then feel the most intense pain possible, and then not get a good night's sleep for 18 years 'cause their precious little dickhead brood is crying, teething, pissing itself, fighting, having a nightmare, playing video games, staying out too late, drinking, smoking, doing drugs, and - oh no - getting. fucking. pregnant. and then that surprise and disappointment is replaced with adoration, because now someone else is bringing another little bastard into the world who won't learn how to take responsibility for a god damn thing. how fucking cute.

and now i need a beer.
I think the best part is that him and I both want kids some day, haha.

lol NAD. thats kinda true in a way :p

That said, the only thing preventing me from wanting kids is the state the world is in and the direction it is going (straight down the shitter)

the little guy doesn't deserve to go through the hell the rest of us are and will go through.

Anyone ever get this massive craving to do some sort of creative... something... and not know what they want to do? Any ideas on how i'll figure it out? Past creative things I've done are carving, models, 3dsmax, photoshop and some creative writing... but i really dunno that I want to use any of those.

Conspicuously Absent said:
Anyone ever get this massive craving to do some sort of creative... something... and not know what they want to do? Any ideas on how i'll figure it out? Past creative things I've done are carving, models, 3dsmax, photoshop and some creative writing... but i really dunno that I want to use any of those.
You should play a game of chess:

chess5.jpg

Seriously though, yes. That's why I make music. I also write on occasion, but that's pretty rare these days. My book idea fell apart, too busy reading already established works.

Conspicuously Absent said:

I got that craving today and made a sick case for my iPod and fucking awsome pants I wish I had a digicam to take pictures of.

I Hate Records are re-releasing Pagan Altar's "Time Lord" 12", in another 500 copies, just in case anyone was looking for this for as long as I was.

chess against myself is lame. I hate playing any sort of game by myself unless i'm drunk. it either has to be in person multiplayer or online. Thats why i spend most of my time just listening to music.

at home, I'd go express my creativity trail building... then testing. Crashing. Fixing. Improving. Upgrading. I've been planning a sick creek gap for a about 6 months, gonna do it in july.

edit: They will be a step by step picture documentary for you biking bastards btw.