The (Un)official write anything you want page

Trylakos said:
whats NAD's real name?:zombie:
I was in Iron Maiden for awhile, then I quit, then I came back.

I stayed up until well past sunrise today, and tonight I'm ditching the Mono/Pelican show I already bought a ticket for. To be completely honest, I like but do not love either band so it's no big deal. I'd rather stay home tonight and play video games, which I'm fixin' to do right about now (funk soul bruthah).

NADatar said:

I stayed up until well past sunrise today, and tonight I'm ditching the Mono/Pelican show I already bought a ticket for. To be completely honest, I like but do not love either band so it's no big deal. I'd rather stay home tonight and play video games, which I'm fixin' to do right about now (funk soul bruthah).

Dude, Mono must be fucking AMAZING live!!! You (f)tool!!!!

damn... i was just eating some guinness beef stew and I coughed while trying to take down a huge spoonful. Let's just say that there's grease and tiny pieces of meat all over my monitor now and I don't really see that changing anytime soon.

NADatar said:

Adrian.

should've went to that show:(

dorian gray said:
what games eh?
Final Fantasy IV yo! Haven't played it for years but just recently picked up the PS re-release.
Doomcifer said:
Dude, Mono must be fucking AMAZING live!!! You (f)tool!!!!
I'm sure they are but eh, some other time. I don't feel like driving to LA, and the show started 20 minutes ago anyhow. This is only the 3rd time I've bought a ticket and then ditched a show, I figure at least I give the band some monetary support. Hooray for laziness!

768435418_l.jpg

New The Gates of Slumber album artowrk. Godamn Im stoked! :kickass: