The (Un)official write anything you want page

Oh... =\ That's how the tour goes, though we still can change it, I believe. I'll see what I can do.
Well, the 3rd swedish city would be - Sölvesborg, iirc, where the fest is going to be.
I'll post more info in the evening.

malmö :(

edit:

this is malmö

unjoy

oh man this is going to look even uglier a dozen years from now, when the kids will blame Sweden for having failed at integrating their parents socially.

Though I'm confident your government will be less stupid and narrow-minded about it - in a let's dump them all in these really shitty neighbourhoods and go on as if they don't exist kind of way - than the French rulers were 30-40 years back.

sölvesborg is barely a "city", 8000 inhabitants or something

sweden rock is probably pretty cool but too expensive, i might go one day but probably not this year

when the kids will blame Sweden for having failed at integrating their parents socially.
and when sweden still won't have the balls to say "well maybe YO MAMA should have left her muslim bullshit at the door so there was at least a theoretical possibility of integration into our nice, clean, christian society"

let's dump them all in these really shitty neighbourhoods and go on as if they don't exist kind of way

yeah this is exactly what we have been doing. combine this with spectacularly permissive, broken and ineffectual immigration and integration policies and a lot of southern sweden is pretty far up shit creek by now

wait till they start lobbying for positive discrimination laws

yeah this is now

at least we now have a token "OH MY GOD THEY ARE NAZIS." (i.e. critical to the immigration laws the other seven parties refuse to even discuss modifications to) party in parliament now for the first time, and they're pretty incompetent but they are at least stirring shit up which is pretty fun to watch

sweden rock is probably pretty cool but too expensive, i might go one day but probably not this year
You say this like... every year.

I've never seen Ozzy and Judas Priest live (I sure don't think that you have the same problem) and considering that they're all old and unhealthy - I'm in hurry...
i'm going to visit Brutal Assault (CZ) as well. Grab your gf, Motorbike family, maybe Tranquillian so he carries our bags and let's go!

You say this like... every year.

I've never seen Ozzy and Judas Priest live (I sure don't think that you have the same problem) and considering that they're all old and unhealthy - I'm in hurry...
i'm going to visit Brutal Assault (CZ) as well. Grab your gf, Motorbike family, maybe Tranquillian so he carries our bags and let's go!

i have a very profound dislike for ozzy. judas priest, well this IS probably the last chance considering this is officially the farewell tour, but i dunno... i don't think anything judas priest's done after 1978 is any good, and halford isn't very good anymore, so maybe i would just be better off not seeing them at all :S

the whole festival experience is pretty cool though

edit: of the bands confirmed so far i would care to see overkill, moonspell, electric wizard and morbid angel. probably queensrÿche too. not enough incentive yet, we'll see

edit 2: if mike motorbike EVER goes to a rock and roll festival again in his life i will eat my muddy pants

Well yes, I hear you... Yet, I feel really awful for not seeing Dio (though I had to, but they cancelled their show for that day).
I don't really expect anything brilliant from those guys... It's more like "a must". Overkill - yes... 1000 times yes! Down (hello Anselmo?), Accept (im not their biggest fan ever, but ppl who've seen their latest shows were more than satisfied). And the bands you've mentioned. Also - the headliner of the 2nd day is still not announced =)
So yup - we'll see :)

sweden rock is probably pretty cool
Have you thought this statement through?
the whole festival experience is pretty cool though

Spiderschwein, spiderschwein.
My guess is that SRF has about the same amount of stupidity as Wacken - less germans but huge amounts of people that go just for the party and wouldn't recognize an Iron Maiden song that isn't fear of the dark.
edit 2: if mike motorbike EVER goes to a rock and roll festival again in his life i will eat my muddy pants
I will hold you to this, and this summer I'm going to see first Iron Maiden and then Metallica/Anthrax/Slayer/Megadeth in one weekend so even if it's not actually a festival, I think it's worth at least up to a knee or so.

neurotica come hang out with me in estonia/latvia/lithuania near the end of april should be a great trip
I wish, but my primal goals are a bit different, so I have to save and work my ass off.

I will hold you to this, and this summer I'm going to see first Iron Maiden and then Metallica/Anthrax/Slayer/Megadeth in one weekend so even if it's not actually a festival, I think it's worth at least up to a knee or so.
Sonisphere fest detected :p

Copying this from my fartbelch:

Wow. Today I had a terrible migraine that almost sent me overboard (I've had terrible headaches since my fall last July.) Thanks to a small gas spill in my truck + computer repair in a consignment shop full of candles, I almost went down. I went home and decided I should shower before I drove to the ER. Well, in standing in the shower I saw a bottle of "Dr Bonner's Peppermint Magic Soap" and I decided to give it a shot. In minutes my headache was absolutely gone.Not only that but my skin was softer and cleaner than it's ever been. Also, the few blemishes that I have on my face were completely clear of redness. I can't say I've ever breathed as well either. Yes, I know peppermint does a lot of this but I can't help seeing the other ingredients as partly responsible. I'll never use any other product than Dr Bonner's Magic Soaps again. Also, it's 100% vegan for you nuts out there that can't handle the humanity of OTC products.

www.drbonner.com

i have and my conclusion is that every time i get back from a festival i say "NEVER AGAIN" but when i look back at the pictures and talk about it with the friends who were there i realize it's actually a fun memorable experience overall

it's probably not so much from meeting stupid germans or watching a bunch of bands which were past their prime in 1990 but more about hanging out with the few good guys and surviving hardships by drinking beer

oii0ow.jpg

FUCK GERMANS

"my favourite bands are turisas and finntroll. i like very much nordic metal. junge!"

FUCK. GERMANS

hell yeah, look at those awesome guys far to left! we're going somewhere this summer for sure! muskelrock or whatever weooooo