The (Un)official write anything you want page

this was weird but cool

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjL6Nekxhkc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I'm fine. I live in the south west so we were barely affected. The waves got a little higher but that's about it.

We've all been watching the news for hours since it happened. It was horrible to watch footage of the tsunami. We could see people on foot and in cars trying to outrun it or obviously not having any idea that it was even coming. Johanna was right, after a while I came upstairs and got on my laptop just to escape the footage for a while. It was almost making me cry.

It's just so widespread. It certainly affected at least 40% of the country either directly through quakes or at least by tsunami. This quake released 180 times as much energy as the last great earthquake in Japan that flattened Kobe. It's going to take a long while to recover. I hope the international community comes through and helps as much as we here are all hoping it will. We need it.

paul-bearer.jpg

the most amazing thing about that is that it's a handwritten letter ... some sort of ancient artifact.

Come on... Tom is beautiful. And his smile is marvellous! He was smiling to us from stage in CZ :p

hahaha, I think that's the first time I heard someone say that about him.

he did laugh at me once at the last gig I attended, some 6-7 years ago ... I was in the front and got utterly exhausted after like 2-3 songs and had to make my way to the side of the venue.