The (Un)official write anything you want page

haha, somebody set on fire a goddamn broom at Slayer's show yesterday, damn it was amazing!!! Security almost shat their pants.

Last edited by a moderator:
so wait ... you had a photo pass for this gig?
looks like they are still with Gary Holt? any pics?

Nah, I was in the guest list, cuz I know the guy from Megadeth crew, but no photo pass. Shooting is a big responsibility and physical burden (my stuff is very heavy), it's literaslly - work. This time I decided to relax and have my fun instead of my camera (this happens soooooooooo rarely). Thats why I don't feel my neck now.

Shrooms + wank = impossible. You kidding me? When I'm tripping on something, I forget I even have a dick.

Oh. Wait.

:lol:

I've done LSD waaaaaayyyy more times than shrooms, and have never had the remotest desire to wank while on (or coming off) either, even for experimental purposes. This might be partly why hitting on chicks is so much easier when one is on psychedelics (at least I find that to be the case).

Well, trust me, psilocybin induced masturbation is the best type of masturbation there is! Next step is trying to convince the lady friend to trip with me and try sex. Although she did get aggrevated the other week when I had no desire to root her while on LSD. She couldn't understand that sex just seemed so disgusting and weird to me at the time. So she got me to go the growl. I had to stop when I was picturing myself fishing - for carp no less!

Drugs are bad kids.

he did laugh at me once at the last gig I attended, some 6-7 years ago ... I was in the front and got utterly exhausted after like 2-3 songs and had to make my way to the side of the venue.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Araya is one of the ugliest people in existence. Alina has some weiwewiewierd taste

I've been listening to the stuff on my hard drive in random mode the whole afternoon. Bottom line: there's way too much bullshit on it. I mean Pain of Salvation, Weezer how the hell is that even there !

Hours later and I'm still :lol:ing about that. Henceforth, "fishing for carp" shalt be the Official RC Term for cunnilingus.