The (Un)official write anything you want page

this will fry your brain ... guaranteed! apparently WhiteBeast is a big fan ...

Last edited by a moderator:
d00d, do you REALIZE how funny 93% of metal seems from an objective perspective??? :lol:

It's equal-opportunity faggotry/hilarity.

Metal = horror movies

A few serious ones that SERIOUSLY kick ass.
A few funny ones that also kick ass.
And a whole lot of un-original, amateur garbage.

maybe ... but I would say that METAL is more = Fantasy flicks (LotR, etc.) which I typically hate so I have no explanation why I like metal

d00d, do you REALIZE how funny 93% of metal seems from an objective perspective??? :lol:
oh totally, probably more like 99%, metal is fuckin absurd

but i also realize what these people are going for with their band names and ludicrous artfag mixed-genre-name-drop descriptions, and it makes me want to go to SF and start punching all the skinny smelly people with ironicly bad haircuts and thrift store 70s cowboy boots that come to shows and kinda dance an sway all weird like some strung out bum instead of nodding your head and sipping your beer like you're sposed ta :yell:

:)loco:)

:lol: x 8 billion

NEAL GETS IT

Seriously. This place can be a hipster hellhole sometimes. But there are tons of cool folks as well.

Too bad those cultural vampires always have to glom onto good things. If you notice, 97% (a lot of %s on this page) of their heroes ARE NOT HIPSTERS THEMSELVES. And I think that's what I hate about them the most. They pretend to live some kind of "artists' life" while never actually DOING ANYTHING themselves whatsoever. Except try to prove that they know more about music than you. But that makes it all the more sweet when you completely own them in these discussions, in front of their spindly-armed, purple-legging-wearing friends. :)

I love this city.

i am deadly serious about metal and think it is at least equal to any other art form