The (Un)official write anything you want page

fuck fuck fuck i just gotta say PENTAGRAM (US) is awesome to the absolute maximum

i mean i knew they were a "good band" but i never bothered to really listen

and the past few days i have and fuuuuuuuuuuuck

First Daze Here and First Daze Here Too are just fucking jaw-droppingly incredible. Full of so much darkness, energy, passion and just awesome songwriting... makes you wonder why most bands even fucking bother releasing shit.

Pentagram are releasing a new album next week?! The fuck?! I can't get into the later Pentagram releases though, Bobby's voice has gone to shit. It's almost embarrassing tbh.

Do you guys realize that this thread is 3/4 of the way to a MILLION views? A MILLION?! Dios Mio!

Re: Cans --> I posted them for $350 elsewhere but would let it go cheaper for one of you goons.

The track I've heard from the newest Pentagram sounds like recent Pentagram meets recent Motorhead.

oil is really expensive. putting a few CDs up on ebay in the next couple of days. one is the n'crugu bradului handmade A-5 type thing INCLUDING the fir twig that it originally came with. totally intact. if anyone wants a shot at it before the auction, send me a PM.

The new Primordial hasn't leaked yet. At this point I'm hoping it won't leak until I have the actual product in my hand so I can throughly enjoy it like I used to enjoy albums, say 15-20 years ago.
Browsing records stores, and test listening albums for a few minutes definitely had it's charm.

Back then any band I found was from reading about it in Metal Hammer/Kerrang or from browsing the new stock, or perhaps even reading the liner notes to see which bands they mentioned.

The internet surely made me discover a lot more great bands but it also makes me listen less to each album. I can barely remember what it was like listening to a great new album more than 2 times in a row, let alone listen to nothing else for days on end.

/End rant.

The new Primordial hasn't leaked yet. At this point I'm hoping it won't leak until I have the actual product in my hand so I can throughly enjoy it like I used to enjoy albums, say 15-20 years ago.
Browsing records stores, and test listening albums for a few minutes definitely had it's charm.

Back then any band I found was from reading about it in Metal Hammer/Kerrang or from browsing the new stock, or perhaps even reading the liner notes to see which bands they mentioned.

The internet surely made me discover a lot more great bands but it also makes me listen less to each album. I can barely remember what it was like listening to a great new album more than 2 times in a row, let alone listen to nothing else for days on end.

/End rant.

yeah, it is rather sad. there is no buildup of excitement anymore for new releases.

There is just too much shit (literally) being released. I am sure there are 10-20 times more metal albums released per year now than in the 80s and early 90s.

there is definetelly a lot more now. but back then there was a lot of shit also. my record collection contained about 30% crap as I HAD to buy it blind.

oil is really expensive. putting a few CDs up on ebay in the next couple of days. one is the n'crugu bradului handmade A-5 type thing INCLUDING the fir twig that it originally came with. totally intact. if anyone wants a shot at it before the auction, send me a PM.

Let me know what it goes for when it's sold if it goes on eBay. Not gonna sell, but curious.

Let me know what it goes for when it's sold if it goes on eBay. Not gonna sell, but curious.

sure thing. i actually never see it for sale, so i have no idea what its worth. whatever.

other items up or sale:

Colour Haze s/t on blue vinyl (ltd: 205/265!)
Colour Haze 'Los Sounds de Krauts" on black vinyl (ltd: 539/800)