The (Un)official write anything you want page

Alan has a such a great and unique voice. Shame he always seems to use it in such a predictable/intense way. That song in particular needs some sort of buildup.

EXCELLENT song from a QOTSA demo that they officially used for the desert sessions. awesome riffage

Last edited by a moderator:
one year already ... RIP big man.

this rant is pure Brooklyn and Peter :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySnTCAAs8Mk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Looking for this terrible blackmetal video I saw years ago (moose or maximum johnson showed me.) It was shot at a wheat field or a corn field. If I remember correctly, they even get a few shots of a barn.

Looking for this terrible blackmetal video I saw years ago (moose or maximum johnson showed me.) It was shot at a wheat field or a corn field. If I remember correctly, they even get a few shots of a barn.

hahaha, wtf was that?

sounds like the funny Immortal one.

i stepped on a freakin nail

shit hurts

have had several bad experiences involving my feet and nails. my dad always used to tell me that i had to wear shoes when i walked around in the back yard. i always did, but one time i had to run out there real quick and thought 'fuck it, nothing will happen this one time". literally the FIRST step i took off of my deck ended with a huge fucking rusty nail going about an inch in. i mean, i couldnt believe it. luckily i didnt die, even though this thing was so rusty that it was chipping apart. another time i was running through their house to answer the phone, and a nail sticking out of the wood floor ripped what looked like a small piece of bacon out of the bottom of my foot. def one of the most painful injuries ive ever incurred.

have had several bad experiences involving my feet and nails. my dad always used to tell me that i had to wear shoes when i walked around in the back yard.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@ Demilich: I know, I fail :(

nice silk dome tweeter

ghey0meter-2.gif

i have some really painful arthritis in my right foot ... came the fuck out of nowhere too.

any sufferers? what's the fix for that crap?