The (Un)official write anything you want page

THROWBACK TIME

this is a pretty great song even though i have no interest in dark tranquillity anymore. i still have a guitar pick that martin henriksson gave me after I yelled "YESTERWORRRLDDD" at one of their concerts.

Last edited by a moderator:
dark tranquillity was very good up until the latest album, which was just really uninspired

the gallery, skydancer, projector and the mind's i will always be immortal and super great

Just got back from the bigwheel race. fun as fuck!

check out the cool guy at the :42 second mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh fuck. I just completely forgot about a lesson. I've been teaching in Japan for 3 fucking years and have never missed a lesson or even been late no matter how sick I've been or anything.

But today I just forgot. A student came to my school for a lesson but I wasn't there. Well, there goes my school's reputation.

Probably. :erk:

Or at least I'll want to after my wife gets home and gives me an earful about this.

Oh man, possible ramifications of this are going to give me an ulcer. If I knew the student wasn't going to badmouth my school after this, I could stop beating myself up about it and worrying. This could be a death sentence for this little business of mine. I can only hope because the student is kind of a recluse that she has nobody she's close enough to tell about this. It's also a little encouraging that one of my major competitors got into trouble when a teacher had improper relations with a young girl in town but some fucking how that school is doing great.

However, knowing Japan, my mistake will probably prove more damaging than my competitor's.

why not just come up with a lie

you hit a panda on the freeway, almost burned to death, etc.

Want a laugh? Check out this person's Amazon reviews: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A3A8V0SJQE2JQ0/ref=cm_cr_pr_auth_rev?ie=UTF8&sort_by=MostRecentReview[/ame]

At first I thought he/she was serious then wnet on to read a few others.

Probably. :erk:

Or at least I'll want to after my wife gets home and gives me an earful about this.

Oh man, possible ramifications of this are going to give me an ulcer. If I knew the student wasn't going to badmouth my school after this, I could stop beating myself up about it and worrying. This could be a death sentence for this little business of mine. I can only hope because the student is kind of a recluse that she has nobody she's close enough to tell about this. It's also a little encouraging that one of my major competitors got into trouble when a teacher had improper relations with a young girl in town but some fucking how that school is doing great.

However, knowing Japan, my mistake will probably prove more damaging than my competitor's.

I see trying to be perfect beyond human capabilities are rubbing off on you.
Japanese culture sounds awesome :loco: