The (Un)official write anything you want page

i must say that i really do think i deserve to win an absurd sum of money in some kind of lottery

I should also mention that I would first need to play the lottery more often. typically I buy ONE ticket when the jackpots are high.

haha, look at the this drummer and his black metal shirts...darkthrone, mayhem...

Weasel Walter is his name and the music is terrible. Just something I noticed as I was looking at other artists I was familiar with.

edit: Apparently, all he wears is BM shirts. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I won $3 in the Powerball once. It wasn't worth it to drive to the local lottery station to get it. First thing I do when I actually win, aside from buying every car I've ever wanted, is throw a huge concert-party for all my fellow RCers....except no one will come because the bands I hire won't be metal enough :loco:

there are a lot of airline personnel living in my nabe. JFK is 15 minutes away and a large community formed here.
anyway, today a very fine specimen hurrying down the street with her carry-on was hit with a blast of freak wind blowing her skirt up Marylin Monroe style revealing a set of awesome thigh highs :kicass:
such as these ...

thigh-high-support-stockings.jpg

I love these ... probably my biggest turn on when a woman wears them.

I still remember them now and now wrote it down here to immortalize it for no reason.

Somewhere, the ghosts of Robert Miles and Euronymous are conspiring to poltergeist rape these folks for demeaning two genres of music simultaneously. Bloody terrible

haha, look at the this drummer and his black metal shirts...darkthrone, mayhem...

Weasel Walter is his name and the music is terrible. Just something I noticed as I was looking at other artists I was familiar with.

edit: Apparently, all he wears is BM shirts. :lol: