The (Un)official write anything you want page

Flowers or some shit might be nice

One of my friends bought his wife a diamond ring "shaped like their son's first tear"

BWWWAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just today I had to deal with a similar type of non sensical gift decision.

our daughter and some other kid are having birthday parties together at one of those kids activity places.
rented it for 2 hours with the other family and we are expecting like 22 kids and their parents ... fucking chaos.

the other dad, since he saw this at another party we went to some time ago, decided that it would be a good idea from their side to give each kid some sort of parting gift bag. WTF!
I love kids but I am not spending another $250 just to look cool for no freaking reason. Half these kids we didn't even go to their last birthday. its enough we paid for some dodo activity coordinator and all the party decorations and food to stuff them.

activity coordinator?

im not looking forward to that shit. her family is big into making big deals for things. what ever happened to simple, close family and friends coming over to the house for a few hours to celebrate, have cake, and leave?

Crazy parties for kids are total bullshit. They're either put on by rich people or put on people trying to appear rich.
Usually it's the stay-at-home mommies who try to one-up each other.
I can't stand them and refuse to go to any more.
When I was a kid, having a party at Burger King was the absolute zenith of birthdays (I never had one, of course). Now, as an adult, I go to these kiddie parties where the entire fucking hockey rink is rented out.

so I just got back and survived this kids party. holy fuck what a migrane. loud music and 22 kids screaming and running around in a pretty tight place will do that to ya.
of course no booze allowed so you are subjected to bs small talk with the other parents. there were a couple of MILF's there so that was A-OK!

Crazy parties for kids are total bullshit. They're either put on by rich people or put on people trying to appear rich.
Usually it's the stay-at-home mommies who try to one-up each other.
I can't stand them and refuse to go to any more.
When I was a kid, having a party at Burger King was the absolute zenith of birthdays (I never had one, of course). Now, as an adult, I go to these kiddie parties where the entire fucking hockey rink is rented out.

A-FUCKING-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dad's girlfriend is what we call an "aggressive small talker". She never shuts up, the small talk just keeps going and going until inevitably she's talking about some random irrelevant shit and your just standing there, nodding and going "uh-huh.... uh-huh..."

So annoying.

I'm disturbed that after the Predators win their series against Vancouver, they'll have to play either the Sharks or the Red Wings, two teams I absolutely loathe. I wish there were some kind of anomoly where both of them would eliminate the other at the same time :lol: