The Video Game Thread

Then it would be "Prada" difficulty? :lol:

Yeah, everything's ultimately harder if you gotta put up with her plastic face and whiney voice. Everything except my cock that is :lol:

I ordered a Nintendo DS and Chrono Trigger last friday. Can't wait til I get them, Chrono Trigger is one of my favorite games of all time. Only FF7 and Chrono Cross beats it imo

Chrono Trigger FTW!! Fucking love that game :D

Kingdom Hearts 2 is my favorite RPG ever. Followed by FFX and Fallout 3. :D

Thought Fallout was an FPS?

:lol:
I'd rather not get an STD thanks, so I'll pass on Hilton.

I meant to put "And Fallout 3 if that counts". Its in that shaded area between FPS and RPG..... Like Borderlands. Which I DO NOT recommend by the way.

:lol:
I'd rather not get an STD thanks, so I'll pass on Hilton.

I meant to put "And Fallout 3 if that counts". Its in that shaded area between FPS and RPG..... Like Borderlands. Which I DO NOT recommend by the way.

Furry muff. Anyone else feel that way about Borderlands? Been debating it for a while now, but I won't bother if it's shit. I reckon Fallout 3 is next on the list anyway.

Lots of people have had glitches happen to em in Fallout..... I wasn't one of those people. :D
(except for Mothership Zeta.....)
Personally, I would say GET FALLOUT 3 NOW! :lol: Such an amazing game. Best played with the use of a strategy guide though. It eliminates the need for constant PC use :lol:

Every aspect of Fallout is better than Borderlands, except maybe graphics....
The story and characters in Borderlands are lame, and combat is annoying.
It plays like Halo, which is a bit saddening..... But Fallout has VATS, which brings constant enjoyment :heh:

Furry muff. Anyone else feel that way about Borderlands? Been debating it for a while now, but I won't bother if it's shit. I reckon Fallout 3 is next on the list anyway.

In my opinion

Fallout 3 < Borderlands.

Oblivion beats both of them together.
For me personally Fallout 3 was a huge let down, it was one of my worst purchases of the year along with empire total war and spore. I think the main thing that ruined it was the guns and the DLC was naff and a level cap. Your much better off getting Oblivion and Bioshock pack for the same money ( less if you were planning on getting the game of the year edition).

Or if you really pushed for money, get morrowind for £5 which should run on any computer and was apparently better than oblivion.

Best RPG for me is Dragon Age. Kingdom hearts 2 was good but i gave up after it wanted me to play through stuff again, i think it was beauty and the beast and stuff (Am i thinking of the right game?)

So yeh :rolleyes:

Chrono trigger > Chrono Cross y a landslide, though Chrono Cross is fucking amazing. Final Fantasy VII is the king of all RPGs though.

I don't know what it is, but I like Chrono Cross more actually. Maybe because I got into the story when I played it, but I played Chrono Trigger when I was young and didn't really get into the story.

Never played Kingdom Hearts, it looks good though. I'll have to see if I can find a PC version. Played Morrowind for about half an hour a couple years back, got very bored very quick.

Also, a thin layer of latex ain't enough to stop whatever Paris Hilton has. You'd need to triple-bag just to stop the clamhydia, let alone the rest.

Never played Kingdom Hearts, it looks good though. I'll have to see if I can find a PC version. Played Morrowind for about half an hour a couple years back, got very bored very quick.

Also, a thin layer of latex ain't enough to stop whatever Paris Hilton has. You'd need to triple-bag just to stop the clamhydia, let alone the rest.

Kingdom Hearts 2 is better.

Ive never played kingdom of hearts. hahaha. But I have heard good things about them. What platform can I play them on? Im guessing PS2?

Yessir.
If Sony/Square Enix made a KH Collection like they did with God of War, I'd preorder it within seconds of it being announced.

I'm such a fucking nerd. :lol:

hahaha, I wih they did since my PS3 is not compatible with PS2 games and I cant be arsed to plug in my PS2.....
God of War Collection is pretty cool, been playing it all day. The gameplay is much more fluid and the 720p smooths out the edges. I ordered mine from the US since its not coming out here until February I believe. I just couldnt wait anymore!

Kingdom Hearts is epic! Really loved that game
I haven't played the second one though, but I've heard from a couple of friends saying it's better.

It seems as if I get the Nintendo DS and Chrono Trigger tomorrow. Guess what I'm gonna do all day?
I gotta start looking for Final Fantasy 4 for DS now as well, last I checked they've stopped selling it so I guess I have to look for it on ebay or some other sites.