The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

bunch of stuff from last year that i dont think i ever got around to posting...

JcCei9U.jpg

g0pxbz7.jpg

Dr9GD82.jpg

SKTyywZ.jpg

q83cr79.jpg

9KMI6Sw.jpg

UuOQdMQ.jpg

er1hQFa.jpg

SLsD1X9.jpg

o22Mn63.jpg

4AXyCXq.jpg

MQ3X7zj.jpg

Ive been buying a few records here and there.
Even have a mega rare UVSS vinyl coming in the mail. Pretty much as a curiosity though. Hoping he ends the record with a sick soundcloud beat.

Here's one I've been wanting for a while and one just released. I thought I got black vinyl on the Imprecation album until I held it to the light. Excuse shitty pictures and the fact that my wife apparently let a cat get in my music room and didnt tell me. Gotta get that fucking hair off everything.

Weregoat - Pestilential Rites of Infernal Fornication red vinyl 200 copies only
Imprecation - Damnatio ad Bestias translucent dark red marble

image3.jpeg
image2.jpeg image1.jpeg

Oh and I bought the Nocturnus AD album on some ridiculous triple color vinyl and the new Vargrav on blue glow in the dark vinyl.

Reactions: CiG
Weregoat - Pestilential Rites of Infernal Fornication red vinyl 200 copies only
Imprecation - Damnatio ad Bestias translucent dark red marble

Didn't know Imprecation had a new one out! Their 2013 album is devastating. How is this one?

Oh and I bought the Nocturnus AD album on some ridiculous triple color vinyl and the new Vargrav on blue glow in the dark vinyl.

I listened to the Vargrav song they've posted from their new album and I didn't like it nearly as much as Netherstorm. Seems far more derivative, but I'll have to listen to it more.

New Imprecation is pretty much in line with the first. Vicious.

I liked the new Vargrav tracks just as much as the first. I'll wait until I can spin it in the pitch dark so I can watch that ghostly blue spin before I pass complete judgement though.

Did HHR raise their prices? Didn't they used to have a 5 for $50 deal on some of their LPs?

kind of. It looks like when they added new records to the deal this time they bumped the price up. understandable to a point because you usually can’t get the color vinyl options when labels do these.