The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

For every song I love by Virgin Steele, seems like there's a cringe worthy one to offset it. That said, Blood and Gasoline gets stuck in my head quite often. I'd drop the $11 for one of their albums.

Got a ton more vinyl through the holidays. Have to get pics up eventually.

For every song I love by Virgin Steele, seems like there's a cringe worthy one to offset it. That said, Blood and Gasoline gets stuck in my head quite often. I'd drop the $11 for one of their albums.

Got a ton more vinyl through the holidays. Have to get pics up eventually.

But do you wake up screaming?

So i put in a order for a green Testament vinyl and an original used copy of PREY from Loss for Words, and this is what i got ...
HTyrpKr.jpg

tYboAni.jpg

:mad:

I get a hold of them and they say sorry we shipped out your order to someone else, here's a refund. Minutes later both albums are back for sale in his store, with the Loss For Words album being bumped up to $25 from the $10 he sold it to me for.

Piranha Records in Texas. Stay away from these guys.

Last edited:
For some strange reason I just really want this:

R-6288421-1415655181-3807.jpeg.jpg

R-6288421-1415655190-3741.jpeg.jpg

R-6288421-1415655195-3868.jpeg.jpg

R-6288421-1415655200-7486.jpeg.jpg

http://www.discogs.com/sell/item/524202964?ev=bp_img
"A True Daughter Of The Party" is a North Korean revolutionary opera from 1971, released first on record in this issue from 1973. Information from the Korean wikipedia says that the play was set up under the direct supervision of the forthcoming leader Kim Jong Il. This is probably the first recording of the opera, and it has been released later on CD in new version.

:lol:

Reactions: Dazed and Brutal
l have a bunch of albums with those that have no effect whatsoever but a few do if they are deep/wide enough. simple thing is to play it and see. does not affect value if you can't hear any bumps, skips etc

Sometimes if you buy used that can't be helped though. I've bought original presses that aren't in bad shape but obviously show wear.
yup, most of my used albums def show their age, and over half my collection is probably used stuff i got from record stores when i was younger. I just tends to keep everything that i purchase new in good condition.