The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

Just found a copy of Hooded Menace - Never Cross the Dead on half black/half white for $23. I'm just gonna cross my fingers (but not the dead) until its in hand.

Oh and on the other side of that, I just paid way too fucking much for the back on black version of Kvelertak's self titled. But its so fucking sexy (green clear vinyl with multi colored splatter) and I love the art.

Sometime this week I'm going to post a small list of vinyl for sale or trade, if anyone's interested. Kind of looking to get rid of the stuff to be honest so I might cut you a pretty good deal.

I'm totally interested in buying or trading. I just might do the same.

So picked up 4 records at Amoeba last night:
Antediluvian/adversarial split
Om - variations on a theme
Om - god is good
The secret - Solve et coagula

Dark Tranquillity - grey Construct LP + 7"

fHeabREl.jpg

How's the album?

Just grabbed Dream Death's New album's limited version. If you haven't heard it already, its easily one of the best albums this year and better than their original, 25 years ago. The band has always played a hybrid of death/doom/sludge. They're particularly interesting because they pre date almost all extreme metal. (They're probably the first death doom band and also predate the melvins)

Okay, enough gushing about that.

Cultes des Ghoules new dlp is out now on hhr. It's pretty badass looking. One on clear green, one on silver.

Just picked up these, each one only a DOLLAR! :kickass:

Deicide - Till Death Do Us Part (translucent green vinyl)
Woods of Ypres - Woods IV: The Green Album (olive green vinyl)
Evile - Infected Nations (black vinyl)
Rival Sons - Pressure & Time (black vinyl)

Will post pics soon.

Deicide - Till Death Do Us Part (translucent green)
YBpUcuBl.jpg

Woods of Ypres - Woods IV: The Green Album (olive green)
AEZRGJAl.jpg

Evile - Infected Nations (black)
LylQl0bl.jpg

Not metal, but gonna post anyway:

Rival Sons - Pressure & Time (black)
GJmy8jJl.jpg

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
That Woods album is sexy. Huge Woods fan here. How'd you get it for only a dollar????

Century Media and Earache had this event where they had tons of vinyl and CDs for sale for cheap.

The Woods of Ypres and the other 3 LPs were a dollar because of very small imperfections on the packaging.

As you can see, they're perfect.

Nice one dude.

I should post in this thread more often I buy vinyls when I have the money. It can definitely be a life ruining addiction in many ways if you're not careful.

Thanks! It is nice and there was only 300 of them made :kickass:.

Yeah vinyl could end up being a huge expense if you're not careful.

Yeah hold on to that one, it should be worth something down the road. I also wasn't aware that there were only 300 of those made. I'm noticing a second disk on the side there, which edition is that?