The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

Just ordered Amon Amarth - Twilight of the thunder god on double 180g blue vinyl. Cannot wait to get this one.

Orchid - The Mouths of Madness

1p87yp.jpg

I have a bunch more pictures to upload, including that ghoul comic. (And my hour of 13 and graveyard collections) Just really need to crop them first.

Hey there guys. For those of you that didn't jump the gun, Vexovoid is now available in its limited edition, 180g blue/black marble glory at profound lore. Apparently the original batch had extremely damaged covers so profound lore held it back until now. My portal vinyl collection will soon again be whole. ;)

Just ordered Amon Amarth - Twilight of the thunder god on double 180g blue vinyl. Cannot wait to get this one.

Orchid - The Mouths of Madness

1p87yp.jpg

I have a bunch more pictures to upload, including that ghoul comic. (And my hour of 13 and graveyard collections) Just really need to crop them first.

Did you order that Amon Amarth vinyl from the Nuclear Blast German distro?

No way. Hells headbangers. They stock back on black releases and that label has released almost all of amon amarths vinyl on colored vinyl + gatefold. No pic disks.

Their triple splatter vinyls are so cool. The record day releases they just did are gorgeous. Want their reissue of mayhems first album. Purple with white black and silver splatter.

Found Windhands self-titled at MDF...It was marked White, got back to the hotel and it was Black...Returned it. Whatever, ill find it online.

Speaking of finding shit online, went to BackonBlack and didnt see these Burzum/Mayhem reissues...Can someone hit me with a link?

oh wow, i think i'm going to try tracking down that In Battle splatter. so far i've gotten reissues of Like An Ever Flowing Stream, Apocalytpic Raids, Show No Mercy, Death Penalty, Horrified and Deathcrush from Back On Black and they've all been rad.

Crappy pictures incoming. Apparently i was intoxicated whilst taking these. The ghoul pics are so bad, I'm too embarassed to post them. Will redo them eventually.

Graveyard - S/T
2qk5wtw.jpg

Graveyard - Hisingen Blues (absolutely beautiful clear green/blue vinyl)
2115dgo.jpg

Graveyard - Lights Out!
2yobfjb.jpg

Hour of 13 - 333 purple limited to a measly 200 copies!
2kngom.jpg

Hour of 13 - S/T
2sbpkqe.jpg

Witch - S/T
2wrkis2.jpg

Witchcraft - Firewood the first half and half clear vinyl i've ever seen.
a2ghf6.jpg

Acid Witch - Witchtanic Hellucinations: may have posted this before, but it's my favorite colored vinyl I own. absoulely awesome.
qrmzk2.jpg

Well, they look like crap, but what the hell. I think it's mildly amusing, the more I took, the drunker I got, the worse they looked. :lol:

Oh and some Ghoul news. They have a split 12 entitled "Splatterhash" coming out with Cannabis Corpse soon. Tankcrimes always does badass die hards that sell out fucking quick too. so be ready if you're interested.

27xgsk.jpg

2ufu0k8.jpg

2d98g40.jpg

34e9lb8.jpg

e9uo41.jpg

Thanks for the pics dude. Pretty much what I thought it was gonna be; badass.

I'm definitely gonna keep an eye out for the Ghoul/Cannabis Corpse split, I know you're not much of a fan but I dig em. :)

Ghoul is a favorite, so I'll buy it in spite of cannabis corpse. I'm signed up for tankcrimes newsletter and friends with them on Facebook so as soon as I know, I'll let you know man. ;)

So in unrelated news, hhr couldn't come through with that amon amarth vinyl. I'm guessing they sold it at mdf, because I bought it on Sunday on the site and I know they were there. Being the ever cool guys they are though, substituted in Burzum - Filosofem on double clear white/Brown/grey splattered vinyl for no extra charge. (It cost like $4-$5 more than what I bought. Oh and it came in the mail today. Woo.