The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

I love picture disks, but the only way I get them is if its something special to me. I only have 3. Battles In The North, Blood In Our Wells, and Stoned.

That Amon Amarth one is pretty sweet looking, but I dont really care for them anymore.

Looks like the last Amon Amarth album was a picture disc, but came in a jacket. Keeping my hopes up!

61kk4OqQj7L.jpg

I look at it that your buying a picture disc. Nothing else. Dont see the issue here.

If you want a jacket, lyric sheet, artwork etc. buy the vinyl as well or instead of.

Yeah some euro distros really break their shipping cost off in your ass. I would actually like to have the album on vinyl myself, but I hate picture disks. I think I have two, total. Portal's first album and pentagram - sub basement (just because the artwork was specifically made for the vinyl)

I think the picture disc is sweet, but if it doesn't come in an actual album jacket, I'll be disappointed. I emailed the distro I ordered the vinyl from and they said they didn't know how it would be packed because it wasn't in their warehouse yet. I did find their last album on picture disc DID come in an album jacket so that's promising at least. Just crossing my fingers.

New releases from The Crypt / Dark Descent

Phlebotomized - Preach Eternal Gospels 2LP (Purple)

Phlebotomized%20%20-%20Preach%20Eternal%20Gospels%20Purple.jpg

Sigh - Imaginary Soniscape 3LP (Marble)

Sigh%20-%20Imaginary%20Soniscape%20Marble.jpg

Just ordered both... fucking shipping costs my god.

That sigh vinyl looks fucking epic.

That Sigh vinyl looks like an eyesore. A really cool eyesore though. :lol:

The crypt vinyls are so expensive without shipping even factored in

Edit:

Hey Kafka, have you recieved your Kadavar stuff yet? I'm thinking maybe it was delayed. I didnt order mine together with Orchid, so mine shipped seperately but I think you did.

The vinyl I can wait on, but I'd really like to have my damn cd so I can make mp3s and jam it at work.

Double Edit: Messaged Nuclear Blast, I'll let you know if I hear back.

True, but the work is fantastic.

The Misery & Timeghoul LPs i received are amazing. The detail and quality is the best out there.

Edit:

Hey Kafka, have you recieved your Kadavar stuff yet? I'm thinking maybe it was delayed. I didnt order mine together with Orchid, so mine shipped seperately but I think you did.

The vinyl I can wait on, but I'd really like to have my damn cd so I can make mp3s and jam it at work.

Double Edit: Messaged Nuclear Blast, I'll let you know if I hear back.

Havent received shit. Not too worried about it though, records seem to take months before they get here. But trust me, Im waiting on it too man, I havnt even HEARD either record yet, Im dying over here lol

Sigh - Imaginary Soniscape 3LP (Marble)

Sigh%20-%20Imaginary%20Soniscape%20Marble.jpg

Just ordered both... fucking shipping costs my god.

That sigh vinyl looks fucking epic.

I wish I was into Sigh because that thing is fucking sick. Love it.