The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

So dark descent is having a sale right now. Didn't buy any wax but I bought a badass Slayer bootleg shirt for $9.60.

Got some new vinyl. Black Witchery and Revenge split, A Forest of Stars 2Lp, Root - The Revelation, Bedemon - Child of Darkness, Om - Conference of the Birds and the Sunn o))) and Ulver split. Here's some pictures:

IMG_1821_2_zpsuey9jh0j.jpg

Sunn O ))) and Ulver split
IMG_1822_zpsglneboqw.jpg

A Forest of Stars (one disc the other one looks similar). What I really loved about this is that those pages are lyrics and they are printed on really nice paper with beautiful artwork behind it
IMG_1830_2_zpsxfmafnpf.jpg

Root. Came with a really cool booklet!
IMG_1825_2_zpsl7roiaqy.jpg

Okay thats enough for now lol. I've listened to everything so far except the A Forest of Stars and like some of the Sunno ))) and Ulver. Revenge killed it on the split, I wasn't too impressed with Black Witchery's side.

Thanks Cody! Yeah, man i agree. Seen them live and was sort of bored but figured they'd sound better on recording. Nope. Still sorta boring.

Picked up Saint Vitus's Heavier than Thou compilation a few weeks ago, and the following soundtracks:

A Clockwork Orange
Enemy Mine
Heavy Metal (been on the lookout for this one awhile)
The Exorcist

And they sounds great too! Nothing is greater than coming home from a 12 hours working day and have some new vinyls waiting for you :kickass:

Got a vinyl near and dear to me coming in the next few days, Fondlecorpse - Creaturegore on glow in the dark vinyl. As a kid I was obsessed with the Critters movies. Fast forward to when I found Fondlecorpse years later. They're an osdm band obsessed with horror movies and guess who their mascot happens to be? A Crite! I probably overrate them because of sentimental value but oh well.

Was very surprised to find dead stock in an unheard of distro for the item, it's a die hard edition of only 100 copies that's been out of print for five years! I messaged the distro before ordering to make sure and they confirmed and I got my tracking number last night. :)

Incoming picture barrage with edited post

Drudkh - Forgotten Legends
m7q2yx.jpg

Embrace Of Thorns - Darkness Impenitrable
vgq0et.jpg

Death Karma - The History of Death and Burial Rituals Pt. 1 (this release has an AMAZING booklet glued on the gatefold.)
2epoys0.jpg

24y8sc1.jpg

qxs2lk.jpg

j7rqc1.jpg

2qi3ewj.jpg

jj0adu.jpg

1zgt0ex.jpg

5x36gw.jpg

Saturnalia Temple
30a49xs.jpg

Witchthroat Serpent
2ihulvp.jpg