The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

So hey Kafbro, relevant to your interests I think. Nuclear blast US has added the vinyl preorders for a new Kadavar album. It's fucking expensive as usual with them sadly. I feel like they pressure bands to make dlps so they can charge more.,, but that's another matter.

That is interesting...Didnt even know they were coming out with a new album, so thats rad.

But after looking at it on NB, Im a bit scared...Not really feeling the album art...And quite frankly, its kinda bumming me out because I feel like theyre gonna go downhill with this release, considering that they lost some of their magic with Abra Kadaver...

Well I'll try and bring you back up. Uncle Acid just announced their new album and a release date. The Night Creeper, September 4th.

Got a copy of Fen - Carrion Skies in the mail today. Kind of bummed they didn't use the cd art but it looks sharp anyway. Will post pics if I ever get a fucking day I work less than 12 hours in the near future.

That's HHBs second press of Outré. I've got an old picture disk of Seepia somewhere. I've got every portal full length on vinyl I think. Oh got that wax today thanks a million Kafbro.

:kickass:

Happy to help dude.

Yeah I wanted the picture disc for Outre but apparently it sold out already (Been one day lol). Whats cool though is they remastered it just for this exclusive HHB pressing.

Got my first colored record. I find it incredibly perfect that my first should be a western-vibe soundtrack.

Pic not mine, can't find one that shows the slight white marble finish but its more than solid blue.

tumblr_nak6xfA62c1rmunalo1_500.jpg

So I got my copy of Rhinocervs - RH-13 in the mail. Got to give a shout out to Forever Plagued records for sending me (unbeknownst to me, thought I was getting regular black) the mega rare colored version limited to only 150 for distro price, less than half of what the cheapest one recently sold on discogs went for.

Theyve always had awesome service. Never so awesome that they send me a more rare record, but still, awesome label.

Just spent a obscene amount of money on the Die Hard first pressing of Grave Upheaval - Untitled.

Been drooling over owning this for quite some time now. Cant wait to hang that banner, smoke a fat joint and sit with that album.

So wonder what happened to doooomed. Domain is expired and only recent posts on Facebook are people asking about their orders....

Hey Kaf, Windhands new one is on preorder at relapse, if you aren't on it yet.

2j5xr8n.jpg

Yeah, weird about Doooomed, I had no idea. It'd be a shame if they go under. Their selection, although pricey to extremely pricey, was SOLID. I never ordered from them before so I'll be a bit bummed if they're no more.

And I didn't know about that Windhand pre-order, hell I just found out today they were even making a new one.

So I dug a little deeper into Doooomed....Apparently the dude running it is hospitalized from health issues... =/

Give it a month or two more and shit will turn around.

Hopefully....

The Myspyrming repress already sold out. No repress sells out the day it's available. What a fucking garbage label.