The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

Yeah and they didn't even announce when they were selling it other than the time of. Sold out in less than 10 hours.

Over it.

Seriously, if the demand on that fucker was that high, that label should have pressed 1000 not 300. Makes me think they're being dishonest at least and some guy will be selling them for the label on discogs or eBay away from the label. Supposedly HHR will be getting 10 copies Kaf, I check religiously for HHR updates 3 days a week so I'll see what I can do. I'm not overly interested in the album myself but you've hooked me up a few times so I'll see if there's anything I can do.

Maybe coincidence with the final 5 shows happening soon but I tripped over these yesterday. Most came from a collector and these are in amazing condition. Clean, quiet vinyls.

Grateful Dead - Hampton '79 2xLP Gatefold RSD 2014

Grateful Dead - In The Dark original 1xLP Gatefold

Grateful Dead - Reckoning 2xLP original

Grateful Dead - Farewell To Winterland 3xLP with original shrink

Grateful Dead - Historic Dead 1xLP

Jerry Garcia - Garcia 1xLP original

Grateful Dead - History of the Grateful Dead vol. 1 1xLP original

Grateful Dead - Europe '72 3xLP original

Grateful Dead - Good Lovin' 4xLP box original

Grateful Dead - Houston, Texas '72 2xLP Gatefold RSD 2014

Grateful Dead - Wake Up To Find Out 5xLP box RSD 2015

Etched Side 10

Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland original 1968 Polydor 2xLP Gatefold in amazing condition.

So I will see today if I actually got the new High On Fire DLP from Amazon for $8.99. I believe they incorrectly listed it as the price of the cd very early into the preorder. They then marked it as being unavailable and ETA as unknown. They aren't my favorite band or anything but I do like them and nine bucks sounded ridiculous. (And free prime shipping)

So yeah, this happened. Possibly one of the most gorgeous vinyls I own.

14y7rdd.jpg

$9. ;)

^ Well that was a fucking steal. You order from EBay alot, yeah? Maybe I should start looking there for some wax, never trusted it really, which makes no sense in my logic because I order from Discogs all the fucking time.

Maybe coincidence with the final 5 shows happening soon but I tripped over these yesterday. Most came from a collector and these are in amazing condition. Clean, quiet vinyls.

DUDE...FUCK YES.

I didnt know there was anyone else on these boards that liked The Dead.

EPIC HAUL. :kickass:

Seriously, if the demand on that fucker was that high, that label should have pressed 1000 not 300. Makes me think they're being dishonest at least and some guy will be selling them for the label on discogs or eBay away from the label. Supposedly HHR will be getting 10 copies Kaf, I check religiously for HHR updates 3 days a week so I'll see what I can do. I'm not overly interested in the album myself but you've hooked me up a few times so I'll see if there's anything I can do.

I dont what to think man. Honestly, their attitude in handling the high demand for that record has been very dickish and a bit unprofessional to me. Cant help but have a minor sour taste in my mouth from them right now...

Thanks for looking out man, and let me know if you find anything out.

154D7F0B-5C95-4CBD-844A-6B5BF02A15FA_zpsi0o43vba.jpg

I get home from work and this was waiting for me.

LOL

My roommate knows some people at a local record store and picked me up a copy. Fucking rad how shit works out sometimes!

I have the new Öxxö Xööx album coming in the mail on vinyl and the images of it look fucking gorgeous. Cannot wait til it comes in.

Oxxo-Xoox-vinyl.jpg

The band is like... hm... extreme doomy gothic metal? Amazing shit. Have only heard this preview track and am eagerly awaiting that gorgeous piece of wax to experience the whole thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezj7HIFhPHM

HHB just posted some good shit on their site.

Picked up Portal - Swarth on swamp green and Archgoat - The Light Devouring Darkness on a splatter.

Was tempted to get Electric Wizard - Come My Fanatics, but dont have the funds for it all and Im not a fan of their alternative artwork thats being used, tbh.