The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

Discogs is a pretty dangerous website. I've already bought multiple records...
Also I have been ordering a lot off of eBay surprisingly not too bad!
Any other good sites you guys know about?

Definitely a big fan, funnily enough most of my soundtracks are on cassette, but that haul of yours has me excited to go find some OST on wax, I have some stuff like Death Wish, Rambo: First Blood, War of the Worlds, Lord of the Rings, Zombie 2, The Wickerman and my prized possessions; Clash of the Titans (the old film) and Conan The Barbarian.

I didn't even know there was a Masters of the Universe OST.

Most of those I'm definitely on the lookout for, especially LoTR. Most of my vinyl is horror and sci fi soundtracks, we have a lot of cons out here, but digitally I'm a huge video game score nerd.

There's a thread on soundtracks floating around somewhere, you should check it out. I was sad to see it die. Might try to find it.

Biggest thing on the wishlist lately is The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Fuckin love Morricone. Or a single of Ecstasy of Gold... on gold... if that exists,

Broke the bank with FP's sale:

Tape:
Inquisition - Invoking The Majestic Throne of Satan

Vinyl:
Graveland - Following The Voice of Blood
Graveland - In The Glare of Burning Churches
Aosoth - Aosoth
Tukaaria - Raw To The Rapine
Morbosidad - Morbosidad
Cult of Fire - Triumvirat

Most of those I'm definitely on the lookout for, especially LoTR. Most of my vinyl is horror and sci fi soundtracks, we have a lot of cons out here, but digitally I'm a huge video game score nerd.

There's a thread on soundtracks floating around somewhere, you should check it out. I was sad to see it die. Might try to find it.

Biggest thing on the wishlist lately is The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Fuckin love Morricone. Or a single of Ecstasy of Gold... on gold... if that exists,

What are some of your favourite video game soundtracks?
I love Morricone too! I think I actually have The Good, The Bad & The Ugly on cd.

Anyone have experience with returning an item to HHB?

Just sat down to spin one of the Portal records I got the other week and theres a noticeable (both in sight and playback) chip out of one of the records...

I wouldnt care so much if it didnt affect the 30 seconds of playback but its on literally my favorite song from the band =/

agjDayg.jpg

What are some of your favourite video game soundtracks?
I love Morricone too! I think I actually have The Good, The Bad & The Ugly on cd.

Fuckin noice dude. Speaking of westerns, the Red Dead soundtracks are pretty fuckin awesome. And you should check this out, B movie about psychadelic cowboys and outlaws with an excellent soundtrack:

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AEgNebSjNyA[/ame]

Love the Diablo stuff, a decent amount of classics like Zelda, Pokemon, etc.... NieR was tight. Shinobi is fucking excellent. All the Elder Scrolls and Dragon Age are pretty solid. Really diggin Borderlands lately too.

Fuckin noice dude. Speaking of westerns, the Red Dead soundtracks are pretty fuckin awesome. And you should check this out, B movie about psychadelic cowboys and outlaws with an excellent soundtrack:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AEgNebSjNyA

Love the Diablo stuff, a decent amount of classics like Zelda, Pokemon, etc.... NieR was tight. Shinobi is fucking excellent. All the Elder Scrolls and Dragon Age are pretty solid. Really diggin Borderlands lately too.

Oh yeah, this is brilliant.
I've never even heard of this film, psychedelic cowboys you say? I gotta see it.
Speaking of, I'm quite partial to the El Topo OST, have you heard it? Great film too.

Other than that, early yakuza film soundtracks mean a lot to me, like Tokyo Drifter or the early Kitano films like Violent Cop or especially the soundtrack Joe Hisaishi did for Hana-bi.

Not familiar with Diablo on that level but I definitely agree about Zelda and Pokémon, I recall Castlevania having a fucking cool soundtrack in the early games too.
Elder Scrolls for sure, not familiar enough with Dragon Age or Borderlands though, feel free to spam examples sometime.
By the way, which Shinobi game are we talking here? I'll have a look on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
I refuse to directly support that band because of price gouging. A Tshirt isn't worth $30, a new jewel case cd isn't worth $15 and a new single lp with a poster isn't worth $25.

Also, bittersweet moment for me but my vinyl of His Majesty at the Swamp is at home waiting on me. Sad because it's looking like my next vinyl purchase is far down the road after digging my self in a financial hole drunkenly buying a bunch of shit last weekend.