The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

Nope, I have not. I dig it though, very eerie. At 2:00, I wished it went on for two more minutes haha. And I love John Carpenter. You've heard the Vampire Los Muertos OST, right? One of his best IMO.

Close Encounters is sweet if you dig the orchestral thing at all. It's very dramatic and ethereal, kinda reminds me of The Planets Suite.

Brought that thread back btw so Kaf and Krow can get back to patting eachother's backs on their incessant vinyl finds.

Shame I rarely buy vinyl anymore, I'd join their asses.
Sold two HUGE piles of vinyl a week or so ago.

Vampire Los Muertos is a great OST, my second favourite, my favourite is pretty predictable though, I love the Halloween OST.

I'm definitely going to check out the Close Encounters OST, cheers mate.

Epic records as always

Dude, where do you find this shit? And if you dont mind me asking, whats the average price youre paying?

Side note, if any of you guys are on Instagram, Ive been participating in this and its been kinda fun.

11849238_413284532211347_1637742451_n.jpg

August 1st : Summer Album
Sleep - Dopesmoker

August 2nd : Debut Album
Bleach Eater - Night Work

August 3rd : One word title
Elder - Lore

Im gonna post in this thread with my records each day. Feel free to participate too!

A local, tiny place has bought a few good collections lately. I'm not gonna lie, those weren't cheap. Cheaper than ebay, but I'd say average is around 30-40 dollars. Just no way I could let those go! It is rumored that there are several other crates from this metal collection. The owner will bring them in as he finds time. He hasn't played them in over 20 years and is tired of moving them around. I will help him.

Dude, where do you find this shit? And if you dont mind me asking, whats the average price youre paying?

Side note, if any of you guys are on Instagram, Ive been participating in this and its been kinda fun.

11849238_413284532211347_1637742451_n.jpg

August 1st : Summer Album
Sleep - Dopesmoker

August 2nd : Debut Album
Bleach Eater - Night Work

August 3rd : One word title
Elder - Lore

Im gonna post in this thread with my records each day. Feel free to participate too!

August 5th: An album with less than 5 songs

Basically any classic Yes album

Dark Horizon Records is having a 50% off sale through August 3rd.

Got my package from these guys.

I double and triple checked to make sure and I definitely paid for priority shipping. The package was sent media mail. That's shady to me and I won't buy from him again. The stuff was packaged decent and it was fairly cheap though so I'm going to just let it go and let karma sort out his dishonesty.

So HHR has new shit on sale for $6.66. Probably not a lot of interest for you guys but I grabbed some traditional doom metal albs and a couple dark descent albums for waaaay cheap.

Oh TNB, they have the three Gorguts demo anthology vinyls as a part of the sale if you're interested.

So if you're curious, here's what my clearance haul from HHR was, $60 shipped priority mail

Ritual Necromancy - Oath of the Abyss
Zuul - To the Frontlines (blue vinyl)
Altar of Oblivion - Grand Gesture of Defiance
Black Oath - Ov Qlipoth and Darkness DLP
Black Oath - The Third Aeon
Hands of Orlac - S/T
Lie in Ruins - Towards Divine Death DLP

That's gorgeous for the price. Mostly black wax, but can't complain.