The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

Zuul and Hands of Orlac are my favorites from the bunch actually. The singer of HoOmsounds absolutely likes she's insane on some parts of that album.

I'm yet to get Grand Gesture of Defiance but Altar of Oblivion are awesome, I'm sure it rules.
Haven't heard the rest of your haul though.

I know most, if not all of you mongs don't like this kinda music, but I spent fairly big cash and I'm really psyched so I'm sharing.

I'm so happy, beeeeeers!

xm7Ck8z.jpg

2sozcQi.jpg

Damn Krow. Dont know most of your haul, but 7 records for $60 shipped is a beautiful thing.

Catching up on the August vinyl challenge:

Day 8: Two Piece Band
Daft Punk - Random Access Memories

Day 9: Three piece band
Bastard Noise - Skulldozer

Day 10: Colored album
Drudkh - Blood In Our Wells picture disc

It's pretty much a guarantee its going to be damaged, HHR packs their stuff well though so I suppose there's hope.

On an unrelated but similar note goddamn UPS delivered a package of mine to the wrong address to someone who signed as "Jordan" today

Pig Destroyer - Book Burner
Pig Destroyer - Mass and Volume (Green

I really like Pig Destroyer. I plan on snatching one of the reissues of "Prowler in the Yard" too.

USPS is such a terrible enterprise. I usually try to ship UPS or Fedex if it's available.

I mean it is unnecessary to go OH --> NC --> PA --> OH --> WV --> KY --> WV but they did close major hubs so maybe..

Preordered the new Hate Eternal box set. Was supposed to be delivered yesterday.

Untitled.jpg

MOAR LIEK USPOS, AMIRITE?!

Isn't the idea of a pre-order to get it before the album drops?