The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

Just won a copy of Fleshcrawl - Descend Into the Absurd. Why the fuck has black mark left this and a couple other infamous osdm albums without repress?

07062015b72ddb58b764bd5f8501b47f.jpg
308cb4be3d11ab2b0dae1f9bb66ccf4a.jpg

Bottom: Nile shirt/cd preorder bundle and Ltd edition box with patch for Hate Eternal

Top: Hate Eternal flag hanging on my wall from said box

So the new Baroness album (Purple) is available for pre-order now. Price is kind of steep and it's a long time away but I've never been able to touch a Baroness pre-order before. There's still half/black half/purple left and that's one of the two most limited colors. It's an investment I guess. :lol:

Fuck!

Prowler in The Yard is getting remastered (not sure why) and pressed on some sick wax via Relapse. Apparently all is sold out online, (had no idea it was even being pressed!) so Im keeping an eye out for that shit. Probably my favorite grindcore album of all time. So sick!

I have just sold my entire CD collection and with the profits I am buying nothing but vinyl. At present the daily arrival of the postman feels like Christmas, ironic really as they don't work Christmas. Today I received...

Just dropped a $37 spot for the new Uncle Acid on red. Pumped. Knew I was going to buy the vinyl but hadn't really decided anything else on it.

Bought this from an American dude (who I afterwards found out is the mind behind Lustkrieg) and I'm real happy to finally have a copy of this shit.

QtM4JGM.jpg

I got a bunch of other tapes too, all at the same time from different sources, but this particular tape is the gem for me.

Deathhammer - Forever Ripping Fast cd
Deathhammer - Evil Power cd
Michigan Rocks 2 - V/A cd
Infectonator - Brainfuckers cd
Crypt Sermon - Out Of The Garden cd
Barbatos - Straight Metal War cd
Crypt Vapor - Tombe Della Citta cd
Iron Maiden - S/T cd
Swallowed - Lunarterial cd
Ovvl - S/T cd
Death Strike - Fuckin' Death cd
Acid Witch - Stoned cd