The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

So The End has a vinyl sale going on right now. Lots of trash to navigate through but I did find colored versions of Thy Kingdom Cum and No Mercy For Mayhem for $10 each so it might be worth your time to look.

Rhinocervs - RH-11

Rwake - The Last Stage of Awareness (Came with a pair of 3D glasses. The album art is fucking sick)

Blood Farmers - Headless Eyes

Electric Citizen - Sateen

Tukaaria - Raw To The Rapine

Midnight - Complete & Total Fucking Midnight

Rhinocervs - RH-13 (Test Press)

Kvist - For Kunsten Maa Vi Evig Vike

Dolorvotre - Dolorvotre

The Haunting Presence - The Haunting Presence

This weekend's record haul in Los Angeles <3

Glad to see all the Rhinocervs I spammed rubbed off on people.

That Kvist album is one of my favorite black metal albums ever. I should grab the vinyl actually.

Nice haul man :kickass:

Kvist is one of those bands you forget to listen to but once you put them on you ask yourself why don't you listen to them more often.

Any good deals on amazon recently?

Not much I've seen lately. Helloween - Keeper of the 7 Keys part one is on preorder for $19, I'm sure that will massively inflate but Amazon is no bueno right now afaik, seems like they're raising cd prices too.

Dark Descent is having a sale. 20% site wide and 33% on their releases.

Purchases from that DD sale:

B171BCA1-0BC4-4340-8349-E9FEB53517AE_zpshlbppl4x.jpg

FA4F3969-EE0F-438F-8503-9BB0DBEA3CA0_zpshnkopooe.jpg

I also started getting around to framing some posters that ive been hanging on to since MDF:
430453BA-D707-4295-9EC7-B60B074143F4_zpsrizljhc7.jpg

7155AFE2-F22C-4A53-90D3-12B404832E8D_zpswcqfwyw0.jpg

Original piece of art, limited to 30. This cost an arm and a leg, but god damn its sexy as fuck.

I haven't had much luck with the wax lately but I did just come across Pestilence - Obsideo on Amazon on (I think) colored wax for $7. Couldn't pass that up. I actually like two of their three reformation albums.

Awesome frame jobs brother, I've been meaning to do something like that with a few posters of my own, mostly posters that came with records.