The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

I'm speechless...

38282DBE-34CC-4379-964E-E237EB4C7F8B_zpsseksxtwn.jpg

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Yeah, especially for $10.

I just got in a new record brush, the Hunt EDA from Music Hall. Ever since I switched out cartridges, dust and hair have been affecting my playback because I need a new counter weight...

In the meantime I hope the brush does its job.

Lol and for the most insane and unnecessary vinyl release of all time, Blood Music gets the nod.

667 copies in different configurations... (Vinyl color I assume)
Their Emperor complete works vinyl box set costs, without shipping, 700 euro. It's 4 albums and a bunch of demos spread out between a fuckton of records. 24 lps, which makes no sense, they're turning single lps into doubles. It weighs 17kgs, which will add 75-150 euro to the price for shipping.... AND they aren't accepting PayPal or credit cards for the item so if anything happens or you just flat out don't get the box YOURE FUCKED.

IMO you would literally have to be insane to buy this.

Yeah fuck that,I think he just wants the record for the biggest metal box set ever.
I can't even imagine how much whinging and bitching his fbook is gonna get 80% of his customers who preorder even one LP expect daily updates on how long their record is gonna take to arrive it's a fucking joke.Looking forward to those Star One Lps arriving though.

• image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Some other recent vinyl scores.That Warlord LP is one of the reissues they put out earlier in the year and sold out pretty much straight away just through their official fbook fan page,things like that I'll miss about fbook but atleast I'll save some money

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity