The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

A few more. Too lazy to post all the color variants.

E9692185-60C2-41FA-B88A-ABF08B620F59_zpsmkcvxaxc.jpg

528D4399-645C-49BD-85FD-B571E2F3F54D_zpsl4lhm6pu.jpg

21C8DC4B-3C3F-4389-9586-C44D8516ED75_zps7nhilc6h.jpg

65AA68C2-1BC4-4B94-B1A4-9DED25EA0BA2_zpsojsmffvp.jpg

459B84A1-6837-464C-929C-A0CCE0965166_zpsrr4ch2pf.jpg

Reactions: CiG and Sirjack
I thought you didn't like Immolation? And then you go and buy their newest which is completely average.

Or did you listen to some of their other works beyond the debut first?

What's the thing to the left of the Immolation record?

I thought you didn't like Immolation? And then you go and buy their newest which is completely average.

Or did you listen to some of their other works beyond the debut first?

I can't remember if it was you or someone else who recommended Here in After and Close to a World Below, but I absolutely love both albums. Saw them live about a month ago, and thought it was great. I know about half the set was from this album and saw the album used today, so figured I'd go for it.

What's the thing to the left of the Immolation record?

One of the vinyl sleeves.

Reactions: Phylactery
Yeah I recommended you check out Here in After. I think someone else said you should also look into Close to a World Below. Awesome that you now see the greatness of Immolation! Have you tried again with the debut since? I still really like it, it's less weird and an easier listen and perhaps that's the appeal, I can just shove it in whenever. Have to be really in the mood for the other two discussed as they require my full commitment and attention.

Yeah I recommended you check out Here in After. I think someone else said you should also look into Close to a World Below. Awesome that you now see the greatness of Immolation! Have you tried again with the debut since? I still really like it, it's less weird and an easier listen and perhaps that's the appeal, I can just shove it in whenever. Have to be really in the mood for the other two discussed as they require my full commitment and attention.

You know I was thinking about that as I was typing the last post, I haven't. I did enjoy the track they played from it live, though it was notably more direct than most of the songs they played. I'll need to give it another listen, now that I have a better sense of what they evolve into.

Cool as fuck gents, l love perving on collections.
So when you catalogued your's Ozz, you only entered one Letter - A, say - at a time? l cant figure out how to Alphabet Discogs once i've uploaded it. Maybe you can't?
Last time l looked mine was valued at £28,000 max. haha

Cool as fuck gents, l love perving on collections.
So when you catalogued your's Ozz, you only entered one Letter - A, say - at a time? l cant figure out how to Alphabet Discogs once i've uploaded it. Maybe you can't?
Last time l looked mine was valued at £28,000 max. haha

Holy shit...

You can sort by letter...is that what you mean? I did everything be genre and will start working on subgenre. It's interesting how Discogs and RYM alphabetize things differently

Holy shit...

You can sort by letter...is that what you mean? I did everything be genre and will start working on subgenre. It's interesting how Discogs and RYM alphabetize things differently

i've not yet joined rym
nah, i'm not sure l get ya, l would grab a bunch of cd's or lp's and just add them, but l wouldn't categorize them, or get every Carcass release l own and add them all at once. l had thought it was done for you. That's why your collection appears to be structured in a way mines not. Or l just haven't worked out how to group artists on Discogs