The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

I'll post a link when (if) I add all of my collection. Only at 600 items yet, got about half left to add. : d Until then you'll have to do with the link in my sig, which obv is without the collection value. ;)

Yeah let me know. I've quit purging for the most part. I occasionally resell some stuff if I buy a large lot but now that I've got my own house I just keep expanding. I bought another bookshelf over the weekend.

Reactions: CiG
I bought another bookshelf over the weekend.

Where did you find them? Trying to find an alternative to Ikea. My goal is to have an entire wall of bookshelves with CDs but that'll take me years to do at this rate. I'm only wanting to sell stuff I don't really listen to or stuff I got from a big lot I don't listen to anymore.

I need to start expanding my black metal collection.

Where did you find them? Trying to find an alternative to Ikea. My goal is to have an entire wall of bookshelves with CDs but that'll take me years to do at this rate. I'm only wanting to sell stuff I don't really listen to or stuff I got from a big lot I don't listen to anymore.

I need to start expanding my black metal collection.

tbh two of my book shelves came from flea markets/yard sales for next to nothing (I recommend this to get really decent ones for cheap if you have any way to hall them back and forth) and the others are $28 5-shelf walmart specials. They're decently sturdy.

Reactions: The Ozzman
tbh two of my book shelves came from flea markets/yard sales for next to nothing (I recommend this to get really decent ones for cheap if you have any way to hall them back and forth) and the others are $28 5-shelf walmart specials. They're decently sturdy.

I'll probably go the Wal Mart route once I fill up my current shelves. Thanks!

damn, im not sure. I dont even have most of my shit catalogued ... but i doubt i have any rare vinyl. Maybe some CD's. I have an original pressing(i think) of Deep Purple in Rock on vinyl though.

I got rid of most of my tapes a when i was a youngster. Traded most of them away but i remember giving a bunch of em' to one of my ex's who was just getting into metal. :bah:

I have a few releases that were sold for 40+ dollars on there if that's what you mean

Eh, the value is nice but I found it interesting only one other person owned that until I added it to my collection. My most valuable release is my DsO boxset. Cool and everything but I'm not in love with it really. Wish they were just black vinyl in individual jackets instead of pic disks.

https://www.discogs.com/Deathspell-Omega-Untitled/release/3705511

I also have a few releases that arent on discogs (I have a vinyl variant of Abra Kadavar not on there) and a few things that are blocked for sale so fuck knows what they're worth.

I really need to start updating my Discogs more, I didn't even fucking know you could calculate your collection's worth. Might do that shit tonight.

I got rid of most of my tapes a when i was a youngster. Traded most of them away but i remember giving a bunch of em' to one of my ex's who was just getting into metal. :bah:

:eek::cry: