The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

some shitty quality pictures of stuff i got in the mail today:

1bNoRJW.jpg

EfuHegj.jpg

xcyFDA7.jpg

three Discharge singles and a reissue of Slaughter's Surrender or Die demo on picture disc. aw yiss.

wrapped them in image tags but they still come up as links. oh well.

Sick records. I espeically like the Slaughter Pic Disc...I have their 7" split they did with Nunslaughter.

Note: To make your pictures show...delete the text starting with the "?" and everything after it in your photo link. Should come up.

yeah i realized you could take the question mark out, but imgur adds that when you resize the image and the original size page stretches like crazy.

i've started hunting down Slaughter vinyl, got a hold of a reissue of Strappado and just missed copies of the Bloody Karnage 7" and an older issue of Strappado. bummer.

Yeah hold on to that one, it should be worth something down the road. I also wasn't aware that there were only 300 of those made. I'm noticing a second disk on the side there, which edition is that?

The 7" contains the two bonus tracks: "Immemorial" and "Photon Dreams"

I believe that all the different vinyls come with it.

Hello guys

I just found out recently about some Hypocrisy reeditions under a label called "Black Sleeve" from Spain, any one knows about it? Do they worth the money, They have Hypocrisy S/T and Fourth Dimension so I'm really interested.

Thanks

I'm going to try and give you an easy answer.

We are a very small group of collectors here and its going to be hard to get specific answers about vinyls here. If you want a bigger community to talk about it, try the Nuclear War Now forums.

Just won a copy of Macabre Eternal on double blue vinyl. :kickass:

Unrelated, but I'm having a fucking awful time finding a copy of The Sword - Warp Riders on colored vinyl. Looking at discogs, a shitfuckington of colored vinyls were released.
5000 clear orange
5000 yellow
5000 dark translucent red
500 purple "die hard"

That's 15,500 colored vinyls in the first press. How in the FUCK can I not find one guaranteed to be color vinyl?

I paid 23.50 USD, total shipping included. And will post ics when I get it. I have a bunch of stuff I need to take pics of anyway.

Ordering my first few vinyls soon. Figure five is a good starting point, especially since I don't have a turntable yet...

Opeth - Blackwater Park
Rush - Moving Pictures
Tool - Lateralus
Drudkh - Autumn Aurora
Camel - The Snow Goose

My Amon Amarth and Extol vinyls still haven’t been delivered even though release date was yesterday. It’s more frustrationg because they have been at my local post office since Saturday, yet the still haven’t fucking delivered it. Post office really pisses me off sometimes. Damn it!

That's ridiculous. My post office has never NOT delivered me something the day it arrives there. Then again, I live in a small town and they once told me I was keeping them in business there. The new Amon Amarth is fucking awesome, btw.