The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

That's ridiculous. My post office has never NOT delivered me something the day it arrives there. Then again, I live in a small town and they once told me I was keeping them in business there. The new Amon Amarth is fucking awesome, btw.

I live in a super small town too. The Post Office called me and it will be delivered today, but here is the scenario:

Since I live in a small town, within the town limits, mail isn’t delivered. I have a P.O. Box at the post office where I pick up my mail. Now because packages can’t fit in my small P.O. Box I have to go to the counter and request the package. Problem is, the post office closes at 4 fucking pm. So I can never get there to pick up my package until the 1 hour window they are open on Saturday morning.

To avoid this issue, I have my packages shipped to my parent’s house, who only live about a mile and a half out of town. Since they are out of town and technically on a rural route, they get their mail delivered. I had these specific vinyls addressed to deliver there, like I always do. I’ve never had any issues until this order.

The Post Office called and what they did is they seen my name on the package and knew I had a P.O box so they just stored it there for me to pick up. They didn’t bother to notice it was addressed to an address OUTSIDE OF FUCKING TOWN. And even worse, they didn’t put a notice in my P.O. Box that there was even a package for me to pick up, so I wasn’t aware that was the case. Good think I filed a complaint yesterday, otherwise they wouldn’t be delivered. They said they’ll take note of the fact I have all my packages delivered to my parents address. But still. That’s fucking outrageous. Look at the fucking address.

IMAG0377_zpsbe87ee35.jpg

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Some bloke did me over on Discogs for Destroyer 666 - Satanic Speed Metal LP that i bought... not returning my messages or anything. Fucking scum of the earth.

I paid a shitload for it - too late to claim back from PayPal, but Discogs have locked his account... still furious about it.

Some bloke did me over on Discogs for Destroyer 666 - Satanic Speed Metal LP that i bought... not returning my messages or anything. Fucking scum of the earth.

I paid a shitload for it - too late to claim back from PayPal, but Discogs have locked his account... still furious about it.

Maybe you should put his name here so we know who he is in case he tries to create a new account on Discogs and try to scam someone else?

And eBay just gave me my money back. Dude didn't even answer me at all when I tried to talk to him. Oh well.

Surgical Steel preorders now at nuclear blast. Haven't bought a vinyl for a while. The new Carcass will change this.