CIMG2275_zpsb8a1a6be.jpg

Any good sales going on/coming up?

Beastmilk - Climax + Booklet

23r79e.jpg

Incantation - Mortal Throne of Nazarene

95mz2e.jpg

Entombed - Clandestine

25uifj9.jpg

Prosanctus Inferni - Noctambulous Jaws Within Sempiternal Night (die hard)

104f3fc.jpg

Giant cloth tapestry that came with the die hard
15bo03.jpg

Mannnnn.....I had my eye on that Prosanctus Inferi wax. Kicking myself I didnt jump on it when NWN had it on sale, looks badass. Especially the tapestry.

Love the embossed cover of that Clandestine vinyl, too.

We'll it seems relapse has started the Death reissues with Leprosy.

2500 x Black Standard Gram
1000 x Picture Disc *Mailorder Exclusive*
500 x Pink w/ Orange and Blue Splatter Standard Gram (2xLP Deluxe Boxset) *Mailorder Exclusive*
100 x Clear Deluxe 2xLP Boxset
100 x Clear Standard Edition

Box set is cool looking but $59.99 is a bit expensive when I can't really see why it's that much.

Edit:

Also I am looking for the red vinyl version of Prosanctus Inferni - Pandemonic Ululations of Vesperic Palpitations if anyone can help me out. I realize a few exist on discogs but the shipping is far too high. I tried to purchase one from a seller that seems to no longer be active there also.

got these available for pre-order now. 500 copies pressed of each. 400 on black vinyl, 100 on white. All hand-numbered Double LPs. Should be sending them out starting late April/early May.

DOOOOOOOOM

HELLSEP069.jpg

I just saw that Hells Headbangers put out a 7" split between Acid Witch and Nunslaughter. Cover looks fucking badass, so does the wax. Its a tri-color beauty.

So strapped for cash lately, gotta pass on this. :(

So I would like opinions on this discogs order. I found the first Prosanctus Inferni albums limited version and bought it from some seller. He took six days to send me the order total and since then, has never answered me personally. He also received a negative feedback for not sending a package since then. I hate to get grouchy so quickly, but I'm already there. Here's my messages to him so far.

I'm curious, it took six days to get a response to this and I see your last feedback was a negative because the item was never sent. Is there any point to send you this payment? Or would it save us both time and effort to just cancel this order? I don't really mean this to come of as hostile, btw. Just let me know.

To which he didn't answer.....then today.....

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. I sent payment today. I EXPECT tracking information and/or my item in two weeks. We only live two states apart and it shouldn't take that long. If I don't receive or at least HEAR BACK FROM YOU by then, I'm going straight to a paypal claim.

Too dickish?

Nah that is totally appropriate. You know the saying, closed mouths don't get feed. If you sat there and tried to be nice he probably would not send your package. I mean there's a good chance he's a fraud and won't send it either way, but still i think over the internet it's better to be a little aggressive with these sellers or else you won't get you package in a timely matter.

Its a bit dickish, imo, but he deserves it. Dont be a seller if you cant be timely and up on your shit. I see both sides...I probably wouldnt have sent him the money, I have a bad feeling about this one...

Weird though, Ive never had a problem with Discogs and Ive gone through probably a 100 different users from there.

I hope it all works out. Nothing pisses me off more than getting dicked out of a wanted record.

good luck man. sounds kind of shady. but then again if someone was going to try to rip people off i think its more likely that they would be listing Beatles bootlegs and shit like that. how much stuff is he listing? if he only has a few things listed then he probably just lags.

good luck man. sounds kind of shady. but then again if someone was going to try to rip people off i think its more likely that they would be listing Beatles bootlegs and shit like that. how much stuff is he listing? if he only has a few things listed then he probably just lags.

Just some random metal stuff. The only reason I'm even bothering with this is that the album was released a few years back and only 111 exist. Given I'm sure some copies are destroyed, etc, I don't think I'm going to have too many chances at one in the future.

20% off at 20 Buck Spin. Just bought the new Cauldron Black Ram on colored vinyl, the Vasaleth full length on colored vinyl and Pallbearer DLP on one gold, one purple for $43 total. Go check it out, they've got good shit and it's a great label.

Rumor is, Bolt Thrower - For Victory FDR vinyl goes on sale at earache sometime Friday. Earache is an annoying label but their rarest color FDR vinyls are pretty much the hardest metal vinyls to get period and will be gone by the end of the day, most likely.

And this just came in the mail today ...

CIMG2313_zps5da0442f.jpg

94ddfd7b-2ee7-4586-bafe-77f5afaf6c49_zps10b20ff6.jpg

Got it for $16 a few days ago from amazon ...

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Hell-Awaits-Vinyl-Slayer/dp/B000LZQDW8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396388333&sr=8-1&keywords=hell+awaits%2C+vinyl[/ame]

Edit: Amazon currently has the Surgical Steel vinyl on sale for $13 ... for anyone that's interested.