the 'virtual Anathema forum' thread

αρχιστε το σεξ γιατι δεν σας βλεπω καλα... :Spin:

hello duncan its funny you dont feel very fine because i dont as well because im going through very hard time you guys have no idea of but i cant really tell just know i'm very sad and that i need your support because internet support from people i dont know anything about is very important and really helps when i am depressed and want to jump off my desk chair and twist my wrist badly so that everyone could realize i exist because you know i feel invisible but i dont care because i listen to metal so i know what life is about and when i listen to anathema and i hear one last goodbye i just feel this song is about me and my life

:D

Theres 30 threads on this page, and this Virtual Anathema forum is number 7 in terms of the amount of posts in it. I knew it would be popular (even though its not about anything)

Haha, I think you need to do sth about this Anathema complex of yours, you could name your next album "Not Anathema" or sth, would make great sense too.

toolsofthetrade said:
hope it makes you feel real smart this
i know i too share such bollox, but why so degrading?
no i dont because i dont look for e-people's approval to feel smart :Spin:
and i dunno why you're turning everything around your self because it wasnt pointed at you, just a joke pointed at the general atmosphere of the anath forum, and you know thats im not far from reality, dont you:)