The Vocals Before the Acoustic Break in The Drapery Falls

Dammnare

Feb 16, 2008
I don't know if I am the only one, but some of the vocals in that part ( the " You turn your back, and you walk away Never Again) sounds like it is Steven Wilson who is doing those vocals.That voice doesn't sound like Mike to me.Any chance this might be true ?

The first question doesn't make sense, however. I fail to hear anything hinting that the growls you're talking about aren't done by Mikael.

The first question doesn't make sense, however. I fail to hear anything hinting that the growls you're talking about aren't done by Mikael.

Well not saying all in that part is done by someone else than Mike, I clearly hear some that are definately from Mike.But some are quite different than the others.Check them out.

Steven doesnt contribute any vocals to the Drapery besides "waking up to your sound again...", he does do clean vocals in Bleak.

if steve could growl that well he would have joined cannibal corpse by now

I burst in tears while listening to Cannibal Corpse....thats because of the laughing...

The guy sounds like he has severe disease like tuberculosis and coughes like hell to spit it out...

Especially in the beginning of Hammer Smashes Face I can't stop laughing...

Again about the thread...listen closely guys that voice is really low in pitch compared to Mike's....