THE WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA THREAD

Yeah, they are pretty decent shirts too - there are also long sleve shirts, zip up hoodies, wrist bands, beenies and flags available but as i didnt buy any of that shit, i couldnt tell you how much they go for

well i will be buying in bulk, thats for sure! thanks for the info on the merch, much appreciated

any more comments on the adelaide show? any suprises? humour? things i should know about?

Like most shows, I guess the shirts are only in fucking LARGE, right? Hopefully not, is there medium at least?
Anyone know how much the hoodies are going for?

Shirts were 40 at Adelaide. Flags or banner whatever was 20 and there was other misc. stuff there as well

Adelaide gig was great, but the jokes and stuff were the same from what ive heard from the people who went to perth. Excellent gig, apart from some idiots in Adelaide......dickheads who were constantly yelling when mike is talking or during an acoustic part of a song, this shits me off so much.
Mike's just trying to banter with the crowd for a bit, built up a rapport, and there are dickheads yelling "just play a fucking song", god I hate people like this.
Also there were way to many crowd surfers, I think I got a concussion heh
The pit was insane during the Grand conjuration, I think a string or something broke on Mike's guitar during the song, so the stagehand had to walk on while he was singing and put another one on him! heh
Great gig anyway. Does anyone else think the eternal lead singer looks like ross noble?

Tambn said:
Adelaide gig was great, but the jokes and stuff were the same from what ive heard from the people who went to perth. Excellent gig, apart from some idiots in Adelaide......dickheads who were constantly yelling when mike is talking or during an acoustic part of a song, this shits me off so much.
Mike's just trying to banter with the crowd for a bit, built up a rapport, and there are dickheads yelling "just play a fucking song", god I hate people like this.
Also there were way to many crowd surfers, I think I got a concussion heh
The pit was insane during the Grand conjuration, I think a string or something broke on Mike's guitar during the song, so the stagehand had to walk on while he was singing and put another one on him! heh
Great gig anyway. Does anyone else think the eternal lead singer looks like ross noble?

I though the crowd was alright actually - your always gonna get cock monkeys in any given gig anyways

I though his jokes were quite good though :)

@spydaman - at adelaide I saw people with cameras but they were sometimes checking bags upon arrival - prolly for booze and drugs, but id say youd be alright

Man i cant sleep i'm soo pumped its 2 30 in the morning and all i can think about is the gig and i dont think i have ever been so exited it'll be my first gig and its the sunday night melbourne one. im most likely gunna wear my still life t-shirt aswell but if everyone is wearing it i might be different and wer my nile shirt or psycroptic and support the aussy death metal bands. does anyone no how much for the hoodies??

does this mean they don't change setlist throughout the tour? thats fucking stupid if they don't. i'm going to be fucking annoyed tonight if i don't get a shirt or 2- i finish work at 7 and have to get home then to the city, before all the stuff is sold out... tomorrow i can always get in early though.

mikael, if you are reading this and want to make your forum moderator's day, just play bwp as the encore and he'll stop going on about it!