The "What am i thinking on this pic" thread

Ustrel said:
scan0005.jpg
ok I wanted to keep this on gonig! so here is me... very drunk doing a hobgoblin dance with my hobgoblin beer!

lol.. oh man
hahahaha...well, the effects of beer!!!
"Uh...I am mighty Gimli! Frodo where are you baby!?"...*falls.
And you were still standing in one leg after all that beer...AMAZING!

ustrel, can i point out you have the uber thekthy japanese-can-see-black-rimmed-glasses-even-through-hair-cos-we're-lazy-drawers thing going on. i didn't even think that was possible in real life. :err: tis a classic pic nonetheless.

uber thekthy japanese-can-see-black-rimmed-glasses-even-through-hair-cos-we're-lazy-drawers thing going on.
what?? lol!!:tickled: Well my hair is naturally very straight, i've always wanted big hair..and .. i'm a geek.. blah and need glasses :/.. i think it's the face i'm making too. hahah

i'm referring the the that that we can see the glasses over your left eye too, even underneath your hair which is hanging over your face. we shouldn't be able to. it is conincidentally a 'technique' that is used in drawing many japanese animated series and mangas (comics). it's... unnatural (and sexy).

who woulda thought that pic woulda ever been called sexy. ook! :lol:

Melovalo said:
Picture1545.jpg

Uhhh .. just some weird random pic of me .. not too entertaining
it's not really possible to put it into text, but it looks like you're about to get yourself into alot of trouble. it seems to me you're about to give an officer a lazy salute, but what's worse it that is seems you're working up a big loogie and are about to hock it out to one side in his prescence. :eek: better start running girly, before you get disciplined. :p

99d2f49d.jpg