the "what are you currently listening to" thread

Beautifully put, but then again Twilight sounds as if it's something worth watching ;)

Lol? No. Twilight is one of the worst films to have ever come out. Cheesy romance, horrible plot, and bad actors. Even the books are bad.

It's really good. Probably their best album I've heard -- which admittedly isn't that impressive when I've only heard two of their albums (it and Twilight In Olympus), lol. But yeah, very epic.

I bet so. I only own one album by them... and that's Paradise Lost. But I've heard all of their songs through the internet. I want Divine Wings of Tragedy.

Lol? No. Twilight is one of the worst films to have ever come out. Cheesy romance, horrible plot, and bad actors. Even the books are bad.

Please read the rest of the thread. I said according to the name the movie was SUPPOSED to be good...

Framing Armaggedon album - Iced Earth (currently on my favorite track, The Clouding)

Ten Thousand Strong is one of my favorite power metal songs, by any band! When I listen to Framing Armaggedon, I typically hit repeat on that song 5-10 times :headbang: But I do love the Pink Floyd-ness of The Clouding = very cool. Put me in the minority of people that prefer Ripper-fronted Iced Earth.

I've been outside the metal genre most of this last week, which is unusual for me. I've been a fan of indie rock band Grandaddy for a long time. I learned this week that they are no more, but the singer and drummer started a new band called Admiral Radley. They came to my city on tour this week. I just find their song I Heart California soooo catchy - I can't get it out of my head!

Last edited by a moderator: