the "what are you currently listening to" thread

Nightwish - Nemo

Speaking of which, this has to be one of the best band photos ever: :D

nightwishx3e6eda6d.jpg

I love Nightwish and the song Nemo is just epiiiccc!!

BTW... this is scary :eek:.
CHEESY CHRISTIAN BAND FAIL

Last edited by a moderator:
Pi - After the Burial
I only really like this because the finger pattern in the breakdown is the number sequence of the irrational number, pi (3.14159.....)

I listened to it, it's not that special, but it's pretty ok...the concept can be done better :D

Now Playing; adria pop

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MAPIccJnPM&feature=feedrec_grec_index[/ame]

I'm giving a second chance to Sonata Artica's Unia. I disliked it at the first listen a long time ago. But now I don't know why I like it a lot :D

this... anyone willing to experiment with a different language can give it a go (and a different style of course..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sinbreed - Dust to Dust.

Thank you Ryan for pointing me toward this band. They have truly become one of my favorites.

I'm giving a second chance to Sonata Artica's Unia. I disliked it at the first listen a long time ago. But now I don't know why I like it a lot :D

:headbang: Nice! As the resident Sonata fanatic, I'm glad to hear it. Unia took a long time to warm up for me (more than 10 listens before I even started to appreciate it), but now it's my fav Sonata album.

The last time Sonata toured the US, I was talking to Tony before the show and told him that In Black And White (from Unia) had toppled White Pearl, Black Oceans as my fav Sonata tune. During the concert, when they started In Black And White, he came over to the side of the stage I was at, pointed at me, and gave a knowing wink. So cool...

The last time Sonata toured the US, I was talking to Tony before the show and told him that In Black And White (from Unia) had toppled White Pearl, Black Oceans as my fav Sonata tune. During the concert, when they started In Black And White, he came over to the side of the stage I was at, pointed at me, and gave a knowing wink. So cool...
My favourite is still White Pearl, Black Oceans, the melodies in it are just so beautiful !!
Though Unia is an excellent album, it is musically very dark, and it's somehow disturbing...