the "what are you currently listening to" thread

Dragonforce - Fury of the Storm

For me, this is the definitive Dragonforce song. It's so over the top and utterly ridiculous, yet so awesome at the same time.

Dragonforce - Fury of the Storm

For me, this is the definitive Dragonforce song. It's so over the top and utterly ridiculous, yet so awesome at the same time.

I have the Twilight Dementia album, with that song. But I don't listen to it, thanks to ZP Theart dropping the f-bomb before and after every song. :/

Dream Theater - Under a Glass Moon

Made me think of this:

johnpetruccin7010084707.jpg

I have the Twilight Dementia album, with that song. But I don't listen to it, thanks to ZP Theart dropping the f-bomb before and after every song. :/

Ha... ya I agree. I still listen to it though... in generally small doses. I do find myself listening to "Valley of The Damned (LIVE)" off of it though... A LOT! :headbang: Only one f bomb in it... :loco:

I'm listening to the sound of my computer running in the background and the clicking of my keyboard as I type this out... :p

Through the Flames by War of Ages. I forgot I had this album. Hehe, good stuff.

Iced Earth's Gettysburg trilogy, "The Devil To Pay", "Hold At All Costs", and the best one, "High Water Mark". If they were a single track (and they really should be), it'd be over 30 minutes long. Sigh... I wish I could merge tracks in iTunes...

Nightwish - Last of the Wilds

Very cool instrumental. I'd like to hear more from them like this.

Under A Glass Moon FTW! Probably the best guitar solo of all time.

I've heard that a lot. I'm not sure if I'd agree - I mean, it's a pretty tough call - but it's definitely a serious contender.

Iced Earth's Gettysburg trilogy, "The Devil To Pay", "Hold At All Costs", and the best one, "High Water Mark". If they were a single track (and they really should be), it'd be over 30 minutes long. Sigh... I wish I could merge tracks in iTunes...

If you have the CD, you can merge the tracks when you rip it. That's what I did for Day Twelve of Ayreon's Human Equation (since the intro of the track consists of separate 5 second tracks to get it to track 12).

Now Playing: Steelheart - I'll Never Let You Go

This song popped into my head for some reason today, so I decided to play it. Talk about some high register vocals!