the "what are you currently listening to" thread

Just finished reading Jordan's Wheel of time, time for a celebratory

Last edited by a moderator:
Leaves' Eyes - Leave's Eyes

So there was an incident at a festival in Germany where police showed up and confiscated Leaves' Eyes shirts, and even made some fans remove theirs. The reason? The shirts had a celtic cross on them, and the cops thought that it was some sort of right-wing extremist symbol. Sheesh. :mad:

Theocracy -- Absolution. On the back burner .... Seventh Power, and Holy Blood

Dawes - Nothing is Wrong, Josh Garrells - Love & War & The Sea In Between (free download), Mutemath - Mutemath, Iron Maiden - Brave New World, Junip - Fields, August Burns Red - Messengers, Becoming The Archetype - Celestial Completion. In that order right now.

Leaves' Eyes - Leave's Eyes

So there was an incident at a festival in Germany where police showed up and confiscated Leaves' Eyes shirts, and even made some fans remove theirs. The reason? The shirts had a celtic cross on them, and the cops thought that it was some sort of right-wing extremist symbol. Sheesh. :mad:

We heard Leaves' Eyes last year in Plzen (Pilsen, where Pilsner Urquell is made :kickass:). Unfortunately (for them), there was raining a lot during their performance. But some of the core fans (not us) were standing in front of the stage for the whole 20 minutes of the rain.

Too bad we could not stay there till the Hammerfall performance. :mad:

Theocracy - Deck the Joy :)

MC Frontalot, Solved - Yes, yes, something totally different. He raps about Voltron, couldn't resist.

Haha, funny to see that here. He just played in my town a week ago. I only know this because a friend of mine - a metal concert promoter no less - likes him and was thinking of booking him in the future.