the "what are you currently listening to" thread

Fivestar Prophet - I'm Able on the Dead To Self Radio, it sounds good, very good ! Didn't hear of them until now.

@Ryan : and what if Audacity crashes ? :D. But be carefull, if you record it you are going to spoil yourself the pleasure to get and listen to the whole album ;)

Well if it crashes oh well. I'm not trying to spoil it I just wanna have another song to play like crazy... along with 30 pieces of silver! :worship:

I'm not trying to spoil it I just wanna have another song to play like crazy... along with 30 pieces of silver!
That's exactly how you can spoil yourself the pleasure to listen to the whole album I think. :)

For example, I listened to the trailer so many times that when I heard "30 pieces of Silver" for the first time, I thought "This chorus doesn't go well with the verse...". That was weird... because now I think that the transition is perfect...

Thought about recording it (and totally could have during LotW) but established that's the exact reason that bands make it so hard to find their music. I mean, I think Theocracy be would less than pleased if they found out we can pretty much listen whenever we want. Even if it was only one person.

Hide In The Fairy Tale came on right after Drown but I came in during Hide In The Fairy Tale. :(

I think I'll pass on that radio thing, though I admit it's tempting. As much as I'm enjoying 30 Pieces of Silver, I'd like to listen to the rest as part of the whole album. Not sure why I feel that, way I just do.

Dark Princess - Stop My Heart

Really excellent Russian goth metal band.

Song for the Broken by Close Your Eyes. Really like these guys. Their newest album is fantastic.

I'm using my TV screen as a monitor right now. It looks awesome. O.K. that was pointless...

Just listened to Hide in The Fairytale again. \m/. It is becoming one of my favorites.