the "what are you currently listening to" thread

WOW. "I AM" has to be one of the most piercingly solemn, biblical, and majestic Christian songs I've ever heard. It speaks with true authority. Once the whole album has sunk in and become familiar, I may have a new favorite Theocracy song.

For the record, I AM not even clicking that link. I like to be surprised when AtWB hits my mailbox (and hearing everything from you guys tells me I will be:D).

I listened to I AM... the others songs I have listened to (Light of The World, The Master Storyteller) are awesome. But this one is just a masterpiece and the best thing I have ever listened to so far. I didn't expect that much of Theocracy, I didn't even imagined I could hear something like that from them, it's just... :OMG:. It's like a dream, wow... I'm really surprised by that song, the feeling and emotion on it is great, the power of the music is at its paroxysm at the end, the instrumental parts are incredible... and very important too, the lyrics go well with the music, and are... wow... powerfull.
Really good job Theocracy, really think God has given you a great gift ! (The Gift of Music :D)

So you decided to stop at the ones that we claim are the best yet? C'mon, listen to I Am, you won't be disappointed.

I'm holding the line, too. As I mentioned, On Eagles Wings was partially ruining for me because I went crazy on it before the Mirror of Souls album came out (and also somewhat with The Writing in the Sand, which was on a compilation CD I had prior to MoS). I've heard 30 Pieces of Silver and Drown. I'm stopping there. A little self-discipline now will yield a remarkable album-listening experience in a few short weeks, I am sure!