the "what are you currently listening to" thread

^Why not both? If you buy the CD, but listen to it on spotify while you're waiting, I don't see any sort of conflict....I want the CD too, but I bought it off iTunes as well because I wanted the music ASAP, and the booklet I'll have whenever I get back to campus.

Incrave - Scream in Silence (from album Dead End) - another Theocracy labelmate that I am digging!

I've known this band for a while, and they're pretty good, especially 'Nevermore', 'The Forgotten' and as mentioned, 'Scream In Silence'. It has been deadly quiet around this band though, showing something in the direction of 'Website coming soon!' for like a year now...:guh:
Hearing from them again would be great.

Vacant, we may not have much in common (aside from Theocracy, of course), but you are the only person around here who seems to love Crimson Glory as much as I do. I have noticed your multiple references to them ;) :headbang:

Vacant, we may not have much in common (aside from Theocracy, of course), but you are the only person around here who seems to love Crimson Glory as much as I do. I have noticed your multiple references to them ;) :headbang:

oh absolutely, great prog sound with soaring vocals, and a killer range. I love their stuff, too bad it was soooo short lived, but not just that. They are one of the bands that truely just make me feel through the music, which I love!

Testament - Legions of the dead

I love their stuff, too bad it was soooo short lived, but not just that.

True, I am still heart-broken that Midnight is gone :erk:

But have you listened to the new vocalist Todd La Torre? He sounds *amazingly* like Midnight.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9y36-6XRpg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9y36-6XRpg[/ame]

I never got a chance to see them live with Midnight (if I had known that reunion show with Midnight in Greece would be the LAST show, I'd have gone). But I am hopeful someday I can see them with Todd and get an experience as close as humanly possible :kickass:

Yes I've heard Todd, he suits the band VERY WELL, I hope to see them too sometime! But CG is one that I listen to everyday for sure!

Sabaton - Angels Calling.