the "what are you currently listening to" thread

^ lol =D Yea to each their own.

It's cool that He gets praise in all genres though eh, so some people won't have to give up on something they like to get to hear the greatness of Him.

And I also forgot to edit my post when I posted a different video with lyrics on screen.

Yea man, none taken at all bruh. It's like that with music, you don't like some of mine, someone doesn't like some of yours, someone doesn't like some of theirs and so on lol.

My range is pretty wide, here's another I been listening to a lot lately, I love bumpin this one loud. Love me some Christian music. Feels good to the soul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you everybody for the previous page.
I now own 10 more albums :rofl: Yeah, issues with saving money.

Underground power metal for the win, I am now listening to crom's album "Vengeance"

Out of curiosity, which 10 albums are those?

Theocracy - 30 Pieces of Silver

When ATWB came out, I didn't listen to this as much for a while to let the other songs' playcounts catch up with it. I have a weird obsession with my charts. Thankfully, that period is past. :)

Out of curiosity, which 10 albums are those?

Theocracy - 30 Pieces of Silver

When ATWB came out, I didn't listen to this as much for a while to let the other songs' playcounts catch up with it. I have a weird obsession with my charts. Thankfully, that period is past. :)

Lol when ATWB came out, I listened to I Am and the Master Storytelller. Nothing else. I was on a road trip anyways but the next few days I listened to As the World Bleeds and Light of the World. Then I ended up through the next week listening to the rest of the songs. I never really listened to 30 Pieces of Silver because I listened to the single a lot and even put it on my iPhone.

those 10 albums are not all within my head atm....but one is "Night is young" by royal jester, the unleash the archers album, the kerion album, and a bunch of others, im just too lazy to check atm lol