the "what are you currently listening to" thread

Just stumbled on this. Not sure what to think of the vocals. But I'm thinking Unleash The Archers. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was listening to Demon Hunter's 'True Defiance' album in the car... but now I'm inside and am simply listening to my mom's boyfriend's TeamSpeak chat.

Audiovision's Album : Focus -- Had a chance during a long drive to listen to this one, and I had time to really enjoyed and appreciate it. The guitar work is really good, and in my opinion the best album by Christian Liljegren (Golden Resurrection), who's voice really fits really nice with the material. The album has some nice 'raw' elements to it as well. A real gem.

Yea man. I really like that album and their last one, "We Will Overcome". It's a shame the lead singer had to leave. But they made a couple of great albums for people to hold on to :)
Yeah...I was sorry to see Shane leave.

I have been on a Wayne Johnson kick...just recently bought Under Command's Back in the Thick and Wayne Johnson's debut solo album North of Nowhere. This guy can write some hooks/riffs. He has been one of my favorite guitarists for a few years, especially when he wields his 7 string :)

Eh, I don't mind Lifewar, though I think it is more enjoyable when listened to directly after the intro track. By itself it's not all that great, but I'd still prefer it over the instrumental track on True Defiance.

Anyway, I was just listening to Wolves at the Gate on my way home. Specifically, I was listening to 'Dead Man' when I parked.

Lecrae - Walk With Me (feat. Novel)

I'm not one for rap, but since Lecrae's "Gravity" is supposed to be the most important Christian rap album EVER or something, I felt I should give it a listen. Surprisingly, I enjoy it. His lyrics are razor sharp, his message is excellent, and unlike so much rap out there, he puts enough cool things in music to keep me from getting bored. This is probably an odd place to recommend this album, but it really is good stuff.

Especially glad because yesterday our nation's two great heroes were released from custody (from the Hague) after being imprisoned for 7 years under false accusations.

After a millennium of turmoil and despair we are truly free.

Did any of you hear or read about the Gotovina and Markac trial?

Eh, I don't mind Lifewar, though I think it is more enjoyable when listened to directly after the intro track. By itself it's not all that great, but I'd still prefer it over the instrumental track on True Defiance.

...Seriously? UGH.