the "what are you currently listening to" thread

Apparently we all stopped listening to stuff. Time to get this thread to the top of the stack!

I've been on a chiptunes kick lately and especially enjoying the Fez soundtrack by Disasterpeace.

You can listen to the whole thing at the above link. Plus, Fez is an awesome game if you like puzzle-platform, 8-bit style games.

BarlowGirl - Beautiful Ending

I am generally not a fan of the whole "love songs to God/Jesus" thing, but BarlowGirl are awesome enough to get away with it.

I moved this over from the Japanese As The World Bleeds thread, as this is the appropriate place for it :)

Posted by patty7999:

"Latest song posted from Enceladus, Extreme Power metal 2012"

Last edited by a moderator:
isaiah53, I fixed up your post for you. Two things to get the inline video viewer to work:

1. Use the Insert Link button (the globe w/ the chain link icon)

2. Use a clean link to the YouTube video. You had all that "?feature=player_detailpage&" junk in your url which probably screwed it up. A clean link will always end in "watch?v=xxxxxxxxxxx". You can get that by searching for your video on YouTube and clicking straight to it, rather than viewing it from some other location (like a link on another website; or from the Recommended sidebar on YouTube).

Edit: it looks like your video is set to not allow embedded viewing, so people will have to click on the link if they want to watch it.

Sonata Artica's new one is slowly growing on me. I wasn't a fan on first listen, but its getting there.

Two things to get the inline video viewer to
work:

1. Use the Insert Link button (the globe w/ the chain link icon)

2. Use a clean link to the YouTube video. You had all that "?feature=player_detailpage&" junk in your url which probably screwed it up. A clean link will always end in "watch?v=xxxxxxxxxxx". You can get that by searching for your video on YouTube and clicking straight to it, rather than viewing it from some other location (like a link on another website; or from the Recommended sidebar on YouTube).

Edit: it looks like your video is set to not allow embedded viewing, so people will have to click on the link if they want to watch it.

Ah, so that's the trick! Thanks Seastorm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like this song. But I listened to the trailer and the other songs seem pretty good.
And in the making of videos you can listen to 10-15 seconds of an amazing track called "Cinderblox" featuring a banjo. Sounds awesome :D