The "What are you doing RIGHT now?" thread

vltone.jpg

i just dug it out of my closet and i'm playing with it! :lol: :p

a Casio!!! I had one of them when I was like 5...LOL

If I covered an old 80's song like Sunglasses at Night or something I'd make the keyboardist play one of them. :p

As for me, I am smoking, waiting for my phone to charge, then playing some more strings, then going out barhopping. I shall post upon returning from this endeavor...gotta start building the tolerance now, which means a hard diet of liquor and beer for the next 4 weeks. :D

hehe!! Casios rule. Now, a neon green Casio keytar would be the holy grail if you could get one of them. :D

ANd update: I am sitting here full of Heineken and vodka, and 'liquid heroin'(not the drug; it's a shot consisting of Jagermeister, Rumple Minze and Goldschlager; also known as a Dead Nazi), i am pretty well buzzed at the moment, left my umbrella in a cab due to buzzness and the fact I had to run out and pee like there'e no tomorrow, I have heineken all over me, my Tokyo Warhearts shirt and my camo pants from a little spill, am about to go upstairs and make the guitar squeal like a guy with blueballs for awhile before hitting the PS2 and a lot of smokes for the rest of the night. oh yeah. and chex mix rules. :D the jukebox at the bar rules; we played everything from the Ramones to Exhumed to the Haunted to Slayer to Dio to Iron Maiden to Turbonegro. Having a good tnight to say the least :D

@Fenrir: hahaah, that's fucking awesome

It's the fucking weekend. I'm sitting here listening to Deicide, smoking cigarettes, drinking my new bottle of JD, and tuning my guitar. I'm about to hit The Cobalt in a bit as well, so that should be good.

well, i'm awake, drinking water and coffee to finish recovering from the hangover(not too bad tho) had guitar session 1 and soon to be guitar session 2 before I get off my lazy ass and go to my other job to pick up my pay. and ciggarettes too of course. coffee and ciggs; the breakfast of champions(or just really lazy people who don't feel like cooking) :p

the first few bars havn't been to hard; but some of it gets pretty hairy I admit....:D Like those sweeps. ouch. i am too out of practice on sweeping to even attempt those right now but I can figure out the rest at least :D And it is a killer song; the Wizards and Warriors theme would also make a great guitar piece :D