The "What are you doing RIGHT now?" thread

More music, coffee and smokes...also searching for varied plane prices should I get to go to Europe this year. If I can't make Wacken, it's Sweden or Finland for sure! :D Well, if I can make it overseas...also working on finishing up a couple more reviews and waiting for my tax return to come.

damn, I look at my posts and I see "blablabla coffee, blablabla booze, blablabla guitar, blablabla videogames, blablabla ciggarettes, blablabla music" and I realize that I live an extremely simple minded lifestyle. maybe i need some variety...eh...naaaa :D

I forgot to mention I am also pretty joyous about the vinyl I found in the cheap bin at a store: Saxon, Ratt, WASP and old Judas Priest. :D The WASP is an old single pressing of 95-Nasty, and it came out before the album even hit. I think it was a promo or an old DJ version or something. Quite a nice find to add to the oldhead vinyl collection :D

I gotta go back and pick up more of the Priest, the Twisted Sister and anything else good I find there too :D