The "What are you doing RIGHT now?" thread

Hungover from Party on SATURDAY. It is now Monday evening in Sweden!! I think I might have broken my brain or parts closely related to it! Oh yeah and just finnished changing an electrially powered window on my shitmobile. I'm now gonna play some 1942, get my ass shot off by some 13 kid and probably get depressed as fuck about it!

I need a hug!

:cry:

I just got home from work, what a drag that was. I was on the bus, and some homeless idiot started preaching to me about the lord. I ignored him, and then he told me that I was going to hell. After that comment, I told him to fuck off. He started yelling, and was about to strike me when this one guy grabbed him and the bus driver threw him off. People are so fucked up. I'm suprised I was able to keep calm during his outburst. But yeah, right now I'm currently smoking a cigarette, drinking a beer, and listening to Children of Bodom.

StratoxDeath said:
I just got home from work, what a drag that was. I was on the bus, and some homeless idiot started preaching to me about the lord. I ignored him, and then he told me that I was going to hell. After that comment, I told him to fuck off. He started yelling, and was about to strike me when this one guy grabbed him and the bus driver threw him off. People are so fucked up. I'm suprised I was able to keep calm during his outburst. But yeah, right now I'm currently smoking a cigarette, drinking a beer, and listening to Children of Bodom.
damn :guh:

i'd grab a baseball bat and...
well, you know my drill :D

People do that ot me all the time. Maybe it's the inverted cross. For some reason though, when I used to work reception loong ago I used to get all the gospel questions. Do I look like i know gospel???? Ugh.

Right now it's coffee, ciggs and soon to be six string. goddamnit I love playing for hours. My once useless hand is already at the point where I can crack walnuts I think.

Ok, maybe not THAT good but it's good. :D

Just woke up. This daylight savings shit is really getting to me. I'm about to leave for work, because the fuckers at Tom Lee transferred me to a new location, and it takes about an hour to get there. Well, at least it's only for a week. Currently I am smoking a cigarette, drinking day-old coffee, and getting dressed.

A Fire Inside said:
Insulting my cousin on MSN. He's a fucking idiot.

:lol: funny shit!, I feel for you. I would insult my cousin too, if I had one!

Getting ready for work, gonna shower, shave, shit and the whole nine yards. But first I am gonna drink a lot of coffee to make sure we don't come down until we are suppose to!

Ta ta all UMF Ho's see you in the morning! :kickass: