The "What are you doing RIGHT now?" thread

Im wasting time until my 3:45 class. im thinking about going to see my advisor about overloading into Audio Production and/or Cultural Studies next semester. Right now, i have 4 classes next semester and all are Mass Comm....granted theyre core classes for my major, but i still need to get the common core out of the way. Fuckers

I got a pack of butts like an hour ago and i have 13 left....and no money til next friday (not this one, the one after that) im fucked. im tired of bummin butts and people are tired of giving them to me.

im exhausted, up again all last night for NO REASON AT ALL!!! and ive got a staff meeting to go to at 8 pm. atleast im not on duty til thurs....but then again i am on all weekend...........grrrrrrrr

sorry for the bitch session.

on the up side, my TV production interview thingy went balls to the wall. i did a kick ass directing job if i do say so myself. it was crazy-go-nuts though....but still fun as hell

Mammoth said:
Getting ready for work, gonna shower, shave, shit and the whole nine yards. But first I am gonna drink a lot of coffee to make sure we don't come down until we are suppose to!

Gotta love the triple S's......what a way to start off the day.

Quick question....
could someone tell me the story/origin of "Shoe!" and "this thread is gay and lying"
I find them both hilarious, but im just curious as to where they came from seeing as my sorry ass is lagging behind (ive been a member for over 2 years but i only have .75 posts per day concidering i forgot about this place)

i tried looking myself, but theres just SO much shit to go through.

about to go to sleep, because I don't want to fall asleep in the backroom and wake up to my boss' shoe in my face again tomorrow. I am a fucking slacker. But right now I'm drinking beer, smoking, and eating this.. mystery food.

dilema1362 said:
Quick question....
could someone tell me the story/origin of "Shoe!" and "this thread is gay and lying"
I find them both hilarious, but im just curious as to where they came from seeing as my sorry ass is lagging behind (ive been a member for over 2 years but i only have .75 posts per day concidering i forgot about this place)

i tried looking myself, but theres just SO much shit to go through.
once there was a thread where people were saying that something was gay, and blah blah.
Then a dude said "it's not only gay! It's gay and lying!"
So i started saying it again and again, and it became a forum expression for everyone around here :p

SHOE! :zombie: is just a totally random weird thing that popped out of my brain. I had this weird thing of saying "shhhhhhooooooooooooo" all of the sudden, with portuguese phonetics... So the best rewriting for english would be SHOE. And i also had this thing for the little zombie emoticon :zombie:, then one day i started saying SHOE! :zombie:
and it became hip! :lol: :p

any other questions for the elder? :p