The "What are you doing RIGHT now?" thread

Wow , so sweet.
romeo.gif

A Fire Inside said:
Everything's ok, don't worry. It couldn't be better. I was just talking to my girlfriend and we said such beautiful things to each other that I almost cried. She did.

Although it was via-MSN, and I hate it.

NP: Red Wine - Sueños Y Locura
damn, i was about to say "get a baseball bat and bust her skullcap man! she deserves it!"

but then i realised it was just one of those GAY situations GAY men go throught with their girlfriends on their GAY relationship!

HA! Almost cried :p

(yeah, when that kind of stuff hapenned to me, i DID cry :lol: :p)

A lot of shit happened within 10 minutes. My sister threw a fucking beer bottle at my face. She is so fucking lucky that I didn't get anything worse than a cut. Fucking cunt.

Now I'm sitting here waiting for a phone call, and drinking/smoking my anger away.

:lol:

What's wrong with everyone and getting into fights with their sisters... first Tut and now Strat... I hope my brother doesn't start a fight with me...

I am talking to Tut about his sexual life, with Eagle about his indian experiments and preparing myself to go to the kitchen and get myself a glass of water.

haha stfu, small weiner!

i was doing the horns since like 60secs since i saw the user name "thegravedigger" in the main page, but then i had to type this post which requires two hands (unlike brazilian weiners, which i heard take up two fingers) (across)